Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to solve the "I called it" dilemma.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsherSlasher

07-21-2012

It has logic, but most people dont care about logic or anybody else so... yeah

q12w23e34

07-21-2012

I call what I prefer, but I still take what roles are needed. I just ask that the person says if they are going to pick over me because they are before me. It makes me mad a little.

Flipsy

07-21-2012

Quote:
AussieBoss:
At the start of every queue, before anybody says anything (ban phase), simply copy and paste the following sentence instantly:

I don't "call" my lane, I pick when it's my turn. I can clearly type faster than you anyway.

Done. Nobody argues with you.

Tested proven.

You underestimate the power of this community. Try that in games I have, and kids are still gonna pick AP mid first pick and rage when they get destroyed by a counterpick, or players will pick Riven or Malphite to "counter" Teemo top for some God-awful reason.

ISupportOrIFeed

07-21-2012

<.<

AussieBoss

07-21-2012

Quote:
Flipsy:
You underestimate the power of this community. Try that in games I have, and kids are still gonna pick AP mid first pick and rage when they get destroyed by a counterpick, or players will pick Riven or Malphite to "counter" Teemo top for some God-awful reason.

If I'm last pick and we need a support, then I'll support. It's when you have 2 "callers" that you have a problem. 1 can be solved but if you have 2 you are going to lose anyway and might as well dodge.

Flipsy

07-21-2012

Quote:
AussieBoss:
If I'm last pick and we need a support, then I'll support. It's when you have 2 "callers" that you have a problem. 1 can be solved but if you have 2 you are going to lose anyway and might as well dodge.

I go into a lobby and call mid or adc, but specify I prefer mid. Whether I'm in Normal Draft or Ranked, you know what the response I get is? "You aren't first pick, you clearly suck. I'm mid" and they autolock Karthus, then wonder why LB/Fizz/Veigar on the enemy team completely rapes them in the ****. I have a spot I'm comfortable with, but I guess other players have more luck than I do in lobbies. All I get in lobbies are either kids like what I just described, or people who are picks below you and they autolock a champ for your lane without saying a word. This community is deplorable when it comes to stuff like thinking.

Bonkymnobols

07-21-2012

Quote:
AussieBoss:

If I'm last pick and we need a support I go AP

netkitten

07-21-2012

Quote:
Flipsy:
I go into a lobby and call mid or adc, but specify I prefer mid. Whether I'm in Normal Draft or Ranked, you know what the response I get is? "You aren't first pick, you clearly suck. I'm mid"

dunno about ranked but you lie about normal draft
it's a kingdom of callers now

Flipsy

07-21-2012

Quote:
netkitten:
dunno about ranked but you lie about normal draft
it's a kingdom of callers now

Wrong. It's a kingdom of "mid/top/jungle and/or I feed"

netkitten

07-21-2012

those are the callers