Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Malzahar abilities range glitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anxietyyy

07-20-2012

Last game Malz would ult me from halfway across the lane, and his visions on minions would spread to me even if I was like, nowhere close to them. Idk if the character itself is glitched right now or if it was just a rare instance? but there was nothing I could do. I'd be like 4 minion lengths away from a minion with it and still get it spread to me, and ulted from nearly out of sight range, it was ridiculous.

*******http://i48.tinypic.com/27y98xz.png********

Ozaryk

07-20-2012

His teammate knocked you back I am assuming?

This happens when Malz channels his Ult onto someone and they are either using a movement ability "Move to target spot" or one of his allies uses a knockback effect.

Tyler Perry

Recruiter

07-20-2012

that is one long ult

Todays Forecast

07-20-2012

That range O_o

xMultiLaser

07-20-2012

http://migre.me/9TQnn

Anxietyyy

07-20-2012

Quote:
Ozarot:
His teammate knocked you back I am assuming?

Do you see a team mate? no... he straight up ulted me from that far, and his visions ability on minions would spread to me even if I was FARRRR away from them

Fistful of Force

07-20-2012

Quote:
xMultiLaser:
http://migre.me/9TQnn

Wow, **** you.

Don't click on that link.

Anxietyyy

07-20-2012

Anyone else having this problem?

Ozaryk

07-20-2012

Quote:
7heHybrid:
Do you see a team mate? no... he straight up ulted me from that far, and his visions ability on minions would spread to me even if I was FARRRR away from them

My only guess is that you were lagging significantly... As for seeing his team mate? The picture is cropped and his team mate could have had enough time to get out of the area you cropped.

Zelink

07-20-2012

Its a glitch that works both for you and against you, sometimes you will get twice the range on your ult, other times you will ult and sometimes blinks break the suppress.