Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Eve's Kit Needs One More Thing to be Perfect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rebonack

07-20-2012

Dark Frenzy: (Passive): Evelynn's spell hits on enemy champions grant her bonus movement speed for 3 seconds. This effect stacks up to 4 times.

Bonus Movement Speed per Stack: 4 / 8 / 12 / 16 / 20

(Active): Evelynn removes all slows affecting her and gains bonus movement speed for 3 seconds. Additionally she is shielded for 100/150/200/250/300 damage (AP ratio?). Champion kills and assists refresh Dark Frenzy's cooldown.

Cost: Some reasonable amount of mana.
Cooldown: 20 seconds

The Problem: All of Eve's durability is tacked onto an Ult that has tremendous opportunity cost in the form of a substantial cooldown. One of Eve's major hallmarks was her snowballing heal which was lost.

The Solution: A shield on Dark Frenzy would make the skill something other than a one-point-wonder. Leveling it early would allow Eve to focus more on durability and less on damage if she so desires. This would put Eve's total damage shielded more or less on par with the amount of HP she healed after a successful Ace pre-nerf (though probably lower. It's rare to get more than three hits on her Ult). Eve would be less squishy and one of the really fun and interesting parts of her old kit would be restored.

Elliot

07-20-2012

Imagine If I Typed Like This On A Daily Basis. It Would Drive Me Insane Because I Capitalize Every Word.

Mendaleev

07-20-2012

lets give a champion that is already loaded with offensive steroids a nice defensive one. that wont break them or anything.

Ginger976

07-20-2012

I actually don't think it needs a shield, but I do think there are a few things that she needs. Her E is lackluster and is really only good for the attack speed buff. I also think that her using W should not deactivate stealth. I also think the detection range should be decreased by a little bit.

I played her a bunch pre-nerf and while I don't think she should go back to that I don't feel like she is a champ that can viable with most team comps due to her lack of tankiness, poor initiation, and low overall damage output. Disclaimer: I have only tried her AD so far since the rework, so I can't speak on her AP ratios.

Manouso

07-20-2012

I think that would basically make her impossible to chase down and get that last hit on her.
I mean it's already free what do you want lol

IMO the only thing I want is a shorter cooldown on her passive.

Zerglinator

07-20-2012

Or make it so that the stealth detection range is decreased while not breaking stealth when Dark Frenzy is active.

Diabolic Jungler

07-20-2012

Quote:
Rebonack:
Dark Frenzy: (Passive): Evelynn's spell hits on enemy champions grant her bonus movement speed for 3 seconds. This effect stacks up to 4 times.

Bonus Movement Speed per Stack: 4 / 8 / 12 / 16 / 20

(Active): Evelynn removes all slows affecting her and gains bonus movement speed for 3 seconds. Additionally she is shielded for 100/150/200/250/300 damage (AP ratio?). Champion kills and assists refresh Dark Frenzy's cooldown.

Cost: Some reasonable amount of mana.
Cooldown: 20 seconds

The Problem: All of Eve's durability is tacked onto an Ult that has tremendous opportunity cost in the form of a substantial cooldown. One of Eve's major hallmarks was her snowballing heal which was lost.

The Solution: A shield on Dark Frenzy would make the skill something other than a one-point-wonder. Leveling it early would allow Eve to focus more on durability and less on damage if she so desires. This would put Eve's total damage shielded more or less on par with the amount of HP she healed after a successful Ace pre-nerf (though probably lower. It's rare to get more than three hits on her Ult). Eve would be less squishy and one of the really fun and interesting parts of her old kit would be restored.

That would be the strongest base shield in the game. Nautilus's is 280 and he's a tank.

FistOf7Dragons

07-20-2012

her E needs CC or a dash cause 3 sec speed boos=/= escape ._. espcailly since she has no sleath really

Darkwahn

07-20-2012

She needs a something.

Cheesytacos

07-20-2012

Translation: Please make the bikini champion OP as fuck because I am a loser who doesn't get to see girls in bikinis in real life.