Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Maw on Mundo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corrupt3dCow

07-20-2012

I usually get it 5th or 6th but i do like the scaling with his E. I already do sunfire cape to go along with w and a FoN with passive. Thoughts?

HonorableGeneral

07-20-2012

Maw is practically made for bruisers like Mundo and Olaf. Since both tend to stick at low HP (Mundo because his E benefits from it; Olaf because of his true-damage spell), Maw basically acts as a magic resist version of Atma's Impaler (provides semi-decent defense stats in exchange for having great HP-based damage stats).

Attico

07-21-2012

The biggest problem I have with it is not having a Wits End. I usually only get one lower MR/DPS item with a Spirit Visage for all my MR needs. Wits End is sooo good on Mundo, because the AS is so useful, both in the jungle and when beating on a carry. Maw is awesome too, I just struggle between them. Definitely get one or the other, but it may be hard to find room for both