ziggs!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jshadowz365

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

I just bought him I have already played him a few times but I'm looking for a good build I mean I'm use to brand do I build him the same? Is hextech good?? Just a little info would help please!!

Thank you
Shad

Xoax

07-20-2012

Pretty sure just go full out AP damage. Deathcap and standard AP items. I just bought him too

Duhizy

07-20-2012

how are u guys liking him in comparision to other aps so far?

Dano

07-20-2012

unpredictable Ult. I like it how someone is trying to port in a bush at low health and they didn't notice an Ult coming from ranged lol..

HonorableGeneral

07-20-2012

My personal Ziggs build is Rod of Ages, Deathcap, Will of the Ancients, Merc Treads/Ninja Tabi (depending on enemy team comp), Void Staff, and either Hourglass (if enemy team is mostly AD) or Abyssal Scepter (if enemy team is mostly AP).

In comparison with other APs, he is a bit hard to master because he has all skillshots, but once you understand the mechanics behind how to do your combo, he can outlane most APs with the exception of Kassadin since he's anti-mage.

Your combo should be as follows: E, Q, R, with W if you fall out of range
- Land your E (minefield) behind where you think enemy champions will go when you engage so they run into your slow
- Drop your Q (bouncing bomb) on them - self explanatory; continue this if they are in range
- Drop your R if they are still alive but have gone too far out of range (farther than one screen)
- If they're still in-range, use your W to catapult yourself towards them and drop more Qs

bob000

07-22-2012

Hextech is not worthwhile. All your damage is aoe and you shouldnt be getting hit with your range.

The Nopester

07-24-2012

My personal favorite combo is QEW(Q)R
Throw the bouncing bomb for damage
quickly place the hexfield in front of them and the satchel charge behind them.( place it a decent distance behind them)
If they try to run, blow them into your minefield. From there drop your ultimate slightly behind them. They either die from it or run into more bouncing bombs