Seeking Summoners in the Tampa Bay Area

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hiahio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

Who I am: A brand new caster looking for opportunities to demonstrate my ability at a live event. Also the current caster for TeamWarfare League.

Backstory: I am currently in talks with a LAN event host about forming a League tournament during their event in October.

Where: Largo, FL

When: October 20th, 2012

What I need from you: Your name, showing interest, and/or a resource to find players/teams in South Florida who would be interested in this event.

Thank you all for your attention.

Feel free to pop on reddit and upvote for more attention:

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...ampa_bay_area/

Hiahio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2012

bump for local tourneys

Sunjo of Joseon

07-21-2012

Good luck! I'm from Sarasota, but I'll be attending an out of state college during that time :C, I'll spread the word though. There's a cluster of league players in/around Orlando

Hiahio

07-22-2012

Yeah, I have seen a few things around for the League scene there in Orlando. It is much appreciated. They can contact me at HiahioLoL@gmail.com if they want more information

Hiahio

07-24-2012

bump for tampa BAYLIFE

Edit: Btw, this is a 100% completely free tournament, just BYOC and we'll handle the rest!

Hiahio

07-27-2012

Still plenty of time for this FREE tournament with prizes!

Email HiahioLoL@gmail.com for more info

JMad28

08-01-2012

I have 3-4 local friends that would normally be interested. However one is getting married that Saturday. We would probably be in if this came around again.

Pentakill Jones

08-01-2012

I live in Florida and I am getting in a team soon. I just don't know if all of them will be able to come down to Florida for a tournament, where ever they live at.

Hiahio

08-01-2012

@Pentakill Jones, where at in Florida? It will be during a LAN party anyway, and its a good socialization event for those of us who spend most of our time on the computer

Hiahio

08-04-2012

Still tons of spots open for this event. You can contact me at HiahioLoL@gmail.com.