Champion builder - Leaguecraft.com

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mugsy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2010

As requested by many users we've added Masteries to the site. We hope that you all enjoy and if you think something could be fixed/improved or you'd like to see something else added let us know here or via our email

-Mugsy
www.Leaguecraft.com

Mugsy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2010

Poppy is now up on leaguecraft, the rest of the patch data will be online shortly

Mugsy

01-13-2010

site will be offline for a few minutes as we upgrade servers to cope with the volume of users

UPDATE: It's back online now

T3R3ZI PYROP3

01-18-2010

Mugsy, i don't know if you are reading this but im having a problem accessing the forums on your site. Maybe it has something to do with me never recieving an actual activation email? Anyways, my account is "360mm" i even tried to make a new one "370mm" but with the same luck.

Mugsy

01-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360mm View Post
Mugsy, i don't know if you are reading this but im having a problem accessing the forums on your site. Maybe it has something to do with me never recieving an actual activation email? Anyways, my account is "360mm" i even tried to make a new one "370mm" but with the same luck.
In order to activate your account for the forums visit the main leaguecraft.com page logout then log back in it should activate your account for the forums.

Quinnister

01-26-2010

It appears Kayle is getting 1.000 extra attack speed, which I'm guessing is supposed to be assuming a situation where the rest of your team is dead.

I think this should be set to 0 because of how situational it is.

Mugsy

01-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanji Watsuki View Post
It appears Kayle is getting 1.000 extra attack speed, which I'm guessing is supposed to be assuming a situation where the rest of your team is dead.

I think this should be set to 0 because of how situational it is.

Fixed