Champion builder - Leaguecraft.com

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lordwimp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2009

logged in just to say that you did an awesome job, man. =)

Chees3mz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugsy123 View Post
We're currently coding custom scripts for each hero in the builder so that all their little extra abilities calculate into the stats, this may take a few more days its quite tedious.

Fixed archangels
Sapphire is on the todo list

I'd like to get masteries and some of the other objects implemented shortly too, its dragging on. We're also working on a party builder system to allow users to pick 6 heroes stack them with items and get a general read out of information as well as allowing discussion of group strategies with friends.

After all that im eager to add buffs to the builder, time is all that slows us down. Was suppose to work on it all today but i played in a little 1v1 mid lane knock out tournament, was playing well unfortunately i had to retire in 3rd place. I ran out of time because I had to go out for dinner but it was good fun, I recommend you all try to find such events and have a go.
Awesome. We (speaking for everyone else) appreciate all the work you do. Thanks again!

sartissian

12-07-2009

I love your site man. Pretty impressive that you keep your database more up to date on your fan site than Riot does on their commercial one. *ahem*

Great work, many thanks!

Mugsy

12-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by sartissian View Post
I love your site man. Pretty impressive that you keep your database more up to date on your fan site than Riot does on their commercial one. *ahem*

Great work, many thanks!

Go easy on Riot, I think they do a pretty stand up job improving and maintaining a game that we all enjoy and i'm happy that most of their efforts continue to go towards new content and fixes rather then things that wont actually improve the game itself.

I don't think there can be too much content, each new patch continues to make the game more interesting. I eagerly look forward to seeing what the game will be like 1 and 2 years from now.

Let's hope they keep plugging away as they are :]

SamuraiPanda

12-07-2009

Riot should just hire you. Seems like the easiest (and best) solution.

Mugsy

12-09-2009

We're working on localization at the moment anybody able to speak english and german, french, spanish, russian or korean or who wants to contribute should read the news on the site.

1ronLung

Recruiter

12-10-2009

i was wondering if you were going to put a forum on your site eventually.
if not build your own. i have a copy of IPB i could set up for you

and also, just a little thing.

was browsing around and noticed a little frame in the fiddlesticks SWF.

nothing major

http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/7450/fiddlebug.png

SamuraiPanda

12-10-2009

EDIT: Nevermind :P

Mugsy

12-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiPanda View Post
EDIT: Nevermind :P
lol was just about to ask for page link because i couldnt find the bug

1ronLung

Recruiter

12-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugsy123 View Post
lol was just about to ask for page link because i couldnt find the bug
http://www.leaguecraft.com/champion/Fiddlesticks