how do i stay alive longer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DkRandyPants

07-20-2012

how do i stay alive longer without ruining damage output

FaerellG

07-20-2012

Depends on the champion you're playing.

Edit:
But I think your mentality is wrong. You should really be thinking of it as "Dead champions do no damage" (a few exceptions here and there).

So focus on securing your survival before you start unloading damage. Positioning is usually the best answer to staying alive.

DkRandyPants

07-20-2012

ok but like for lee sin should i got mogs first after like wriggles or after bloodthirster

FaerellG

07-20-2012

Hm...Lee is more about shock and awe. You should be able to get in and get out quickly. Survivability with Lee is about kicking in, dealing damage, and using safeguard to get out if things look bad.

I don't play him much though, so I'll leave build order suggestions to someone more knowledgable and experienced.

HonorableGeneral

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DkRandyPants View Post
ok but like for lee sin should i got mogs first after like wriggles or after bloodthirster
As stated above, Lee Sin's main defense comes from flashing out via Safeguard, although itemization order is also important.

If you are snowballing out of control and the enemy team doesn't do much damage to you (skirmish with them occasionally - but be safe - so you know your and their damage output), then it's best to build Warmogs after Bloodthirster.

If you were unable to get kills during laning phase due to harass, and if you died several times during laning phase, it's best to build towards Warmogs before Bloodthirster so that you can survive long enough to farm and then build your damage items.

Kirielis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

The answer to the OP's question, in its simplest form, is positioning.

powwder

07-20-2012

1) position
2) timing on when to go in
3) who to target

Judas Priest

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by powwder View Post
1) position
2) timing on when to go in
3) who to target
Exactly. And just to add, know when to retreat. You just don't push till you die, you must know when you have to leave before you die.

FlowyS

07-21-2012

For AD, buy items that give both Health and AD. Warmog's Armor, Frozen Mallet, Atma's Impaler are good combos

For AP, buy items that give both AP and Defense. Rod of Ages gives Health and AP, Abyssal Scepter gives AP and MR, Zhonya's Ring give AP and Armor.