Referral Reward

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darunious

07-20-2012

Once a friend as created an account using your referral link do you then get 500ip, or only after they have reached milestones, and if so how long does it take to receive the referral reward?

I've check other referral related threads and none ask this specific question.

Thanks in advance!!

Sevgz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darunious View Post
Once a friend as created an account using your referral link do you then get 500ip, or only after they have reached milestones, and if so how long does it take to receive the referral reward?

I've check other referral related threads and none ask this specific question.

Thanks in advance!!
They have to reach lvl 10 :P

A Litle P Kid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2012

No reward when they jioned and do nothing. 250 IP when they get to level 5. 500 IP when they get to lvl 10.

For details, check this link http://na.leagueoflegends.com/rewards/

Darunious

07-21-2012

Makes sense. With that though, do your friends show up on your referral tracker as soon as they create an account or once the start to lvl?

Reasoning is I talked my gf into giving it a try and she used my referral link, but I'm not showing I have any referrals.

A Litle P Kid

07-21-2012

The webpage takes like a day to update. But it do update, just you need to wait.

RaZZorEclipse

11-19-2012

I had same problem, referred a friend months ago, he is now level 18, and I still have nothing. I even got a notification and hit "redeem" about a month ago, and still received zip. My advice is don't hold your breath.

BasedSupremeGod

Recruiter

12-21-2012

Hey can you guys give me a referal, thanks !
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...ab8ef348998550

Scarbullet21

01-11-2013

The referrals say to wait 72 after you redem and they have to be lvl 10 in order to get the 500ip or 975rp if you have 10 refferals

Evelynn ??

01-11-2013

Who likes pie?

Galfor2

03-30-2013

Hmm. I referred 2 friends. One is already lvl 10 the other is lvl 5. It says I have gotton the reward. I clicked the redeem button but got no IP.