Nerf tryndamere please god

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sixence

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonorableGeneral View Post
Darius is not OP. His ult is very strong, but the rest of his kit is quite weak.

If anything, nerfing Darius' ult will destroy his viability, just like nerfing Eve's stun into a slow did for her viability.

I can assure you that a well-placed Teemo or Jax will utterly annihilate any Tryndamere.
lmao
the rest of his kit is weak?
you mean the gap closer?
the spin?
that slow and attack speed reduced is pretty weak huh?
ooooh and that extra arm pen just sucks.

yea. he is weak

(Sarcasm)

But i do agree.... i can kill a tryn 9/10 times with teemo

ZillyAU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2012

Pick Jax/Malphite/Gp/Panth and lols at Trynd....He is so easy to shut down early and after he falls behind he's not a threat the rest of the game.

Zcreth

07-23-2012

trynd isnt op ._. nuff said

Too Many Shrikes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-23-2012

everytime i see tryn i just pick rumble and he feeds me well

The Only Shaco

07-23-2012

tryn sucks

Creepy4

07-23-2012

Heh, Tryndamere. Trynd's not so bad.

If you want to see a real terror in the treeline wait until you face a skilled Singed or Kennen. You'll wish you were back to fighting Tryndamere again.

Had a game today against a team of Singed, Kennen, and Fiddlesticks in the treeline, all three very skilled. Had Trynd on my own team, also fairly skilled. Just being Tryndamere still wasn't enough to help him keep up with the opponents though.

Unic0rn Boner

07-23-2012

Trynda actually isnt good at all right now :P He kind've needs a buff

Dragoon14th

07-26-2012

actully tehy need to remove certain champ from 3v3 because tehy make 3v3 unbearable beacause when u line up 3 of the most op champ in TT its impossible to fight back. namely Jax,irelia, lee sin

no counter to this team Build armor what then what happen they will still rape ur face cause they can jump and and jump out like a hoppy hop duck unless if u see that happening you have to basically sit on tower whattttt you cant even do that cuz they will jungle out farm u wait til u go back take tower re peat process or buy wriggle at core jungeing spot leap to ward junge hard push a lit bit jungle hard repeat process til u can uterrrly tank and destroy tower again again again this is the most anti fun comp that basically let them win with no chance at all.

sooo how about that counter elaborate me again jax, irealia, lee sin. who have flash ans ignite with wiggle ward inf happy go getter