Champion variety (beware: monsters within!)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yaayifications

07-21-2012

here at riot we don't use sexualised portrayals of women in our champion design, it's just that we have a deep and sincere appreciation of cleavage and wish to demonstrate this at every opportunity

omegademan

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Hey folks,

A candy clown that shoots rainbows...
I forsee future threads of, "Morello wants to put candy clowns in game!"

IceFire360

07-21-2012

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceFire360
Wonder what archetype is next after Zyra? Any hints Morello?
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I might know.
:O

So Diana the Moon Champion is next? Thanks for the response IronStylus, I feel honored

Avalon Bright

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceFire360 View Post
:O

So Diana the Moon Champion is next? Thanks for the response IronStylus, I feel honored
Lol, that's what I took from that comment too. I really hope so!

Piotyr

07-21-2012

Ok I have a question and a suggestion

Have you ever wanted to create a champion but then thought "Oh we have one of those" before?
If so I have a suggestion, skins that are alternate characters. For example
Taric is a gem mage and is really unique but I wish I could make a paladin style character with an entirely different theme but still plays the same. I mean gem magic sets taric apart but a lot of people like paladins.

I find myself liking the style of play of some champions but disliking the concept, I don't like the character of Ahri (Mostly because so many people who like 9 tailed foxes drive me nuts and has soured me on the creature) but I like her play style so I wish you would consider this.

Artise

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaayifications View Post
valoran is a fantasy land, populated by monsters and whimsical fantasy creatures and living constructs and personifications of the prime elements and even terrors from an alternate dimension. but no black people. why? just because.
It's absurd. We live in modern America where we can pay money to roleplay as demons, witches, samurais, and members of the opposite gender, but how dare those ingarates suggest that anyone in their right mind would actually want to play as black.

=/

Faranae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2012

Wait, why CAN'T Bob be a champion?

Just think: While repairing the turrets after a particularly disastrous match on Summoner's Rift (Kog's goo takes FOREVER to scrub off of stone!) DISASTER STRIKES! Through some strange accident, poor Bob all of a sudden finds that he can conjure similar magical bursts to what the turrets do.

Unfortunately, this causes him to resonate with the sensitive magical nature of the turrets, and poor Bob loses his position at the League due to his not being able to work with the sensitive stone and enchants anymore without causing magical feedback.

Poor Bob is a skilled enchanter, engineer, and stonemason. Defeated, he goes home to his wife and three children the day he's sacked. His wife leaves him. His children, while they find his new abilities neat, can't stand the fact that their "ordinary" dad now has magical powers and won't do anything with them

Bob loses it. Determined to prove himself to his family and friends, he crafts himself a set of enchanted armor that is a whimsical mix of technological and magical elements. He shows up at the league wanting to prove that even the little people can make a name of themselves.

Morello, IronStylus, would you turn that poor soul away at the gates? That turret repair guy has a story too.

Xahoida

07-21-2012

Beep boop, do robots.

Sphincter Wolf

07-21-2012

DID MORELLO JUST SAY BEAST CHAMP + VOID CHAMP? Kog'Maw's Daddy perhaps?

TERROR COMING, DADDY COMING!

Tetroneaque

07-21-2012

Void Teemo is on the way...