Champion variety (beware: monsters within!)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dwadwfr

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I think you guys will like our next monster
wait so is Kha'zix the changed Omen? or is Omen still on hold?

Jedite1000

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

Great more champions

Why don't you give them a rest and do something different

Thegreatxiu

09-17-2012

Quote:
It's not hot pink either. Clearly, since none of our monsters are hot pink, we need a hot pink monster.

I would literally, as in with RP, buy a hot pink monster as soon as it exist in League. Do it please.

msgerbs

09-17-2012

Just wanted to throw this out here, something I've been thinking for a while. Sometimes it seems like you guys throw out champions that try TOO HARD to be unique and either end up horribly underpowered (Syndra) or seriously strong to the point of being a bit OP (Jayce). Some ideas just aren't good, however unique they may be. They're too difficult to balance. Sometimes you throw out words like "skill cap" to try and justify it, but I don't think that's a good way to balance. Those who can use them well will use them and own face with them, those who can't will just use somebody else. Or they end up being so situational as to never see any play, because they can countered easily.

Just my 2 cents, Morello.

Adialo

09-17-2012

Quote:
I need to clarify this because you guys keep spinning this.

"Gross" is specific to things like oozing puss, open sores, rashes - basically stuff on a Great Unclean One. Insects aren't gross (make them from outerspace and they're Zerg or Tyranids and cool), monsters aren't gross (ie Dragons) etc. It's literally stuff that's gross for the SAKE of it. Urgot and Nurgle being good examples.
I love when you talk warhammer 40k stuff... >.> say another thing! slowly.

LoLRiDdLeR

09-17-2012

Quote:
It's not hot pink either. Clearly, since none of our monsters are hot pink, we need a hot pink monster.
We definately need a hot pink female monster champ.

I'd buy it

AbyssionKnight

09-17-2012

Quote:

A hot pink monster that glows in the dark. ...specifically Nocturnes ult, since that's the only darkness we'd ever see the glow in. xD

Omen36

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwadwfr View Post
wait so is Kha'zix the changed Omen? or is Omen still on hold?
Why does everyone keep talking about me? I'm not on hold, I'm right here

ClockworkTheory

09-17-2012

In regards to the Urgot debate I really do think it has very little to do with his looks and more with his kit. He looks awesome and looks like a dude who could really melt your face but in-game while he plays well he really doesnt have that feel. Similar with Trundle, he is a troll, he should be a pain to deal with but his kit doesnt make him feel that way (or at least not as much as it could). I would instantly get a disfugured champ that was as or more horrifying as Urgot as long as it had a kit that matched it. Its all about matching the feel to the look and I think that Urgot and Trundle don't really hit the nail on the head with that. I really feel that the play base for these type of characters would be much larger if they had better internal synergy. Just my two cents.

Boomuroom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

Quote:

I have yet to spend any money on this game (due to financial situations mostly, but I'm really cheap too), but I would in all honesty shell out the cash to purchase a hot pink monster champion just for the sake of having a hot pink monster champion.