Rise of the Thorns: Designing Zyra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

7th Solar Flash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

For this first link, I have to agree with the ranges for zyra, as she can be easily harassed and all, and with all the rest I have to agree as well. Maybe a toggle option for detactched ranges for people with cone targeting, and yes even more skins on sale so it gives more variety and too many skins have been blacklisted already. I think that it should actually be 5 skins so if more skins are blacklisted people have the opportunity to buy these skins. The sole purpose of the sales really. All I'm saying.

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

Just let me buy her! ><

CrayonPop ChoA

07-20-2012

OMG I want little ashe and morganas running around :/ skin plox

Valher

07-20-2012

From what I am reading on her current skill set it looks as though she will fall in that category of Heimer with I'm assuming some sort of either decay feature where they die off after a period or they disappear when a similar plant is cast. Heimers turrets are easily disposed of and are suppose to be the core thing that makes him unique, the same is said for Zyra where she plants seeds and sprouts plants from the seeds. The plants are easier to kill then Heims turrets from what I read in the Tips section, if they are easily dealt with I hope they compensate for in a lot of damage since she is classified as a mage. If they are lack luster then I feel she will be played majorly on launch, like all new champs, but then tossed in the back of the shelf under rarely played. Here's hoping for not another Yorick when he was launched (aka needs an overhaul to be viable).

Sinbu

07-20-2012

Thanks for sharing this. It's lovely to read about the design process.

MaroBaro

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomisurabu View Post
Muay thai mother f@@kers!!!!!!!!
dude he has been out for like 4 days... wtf?

Lorifel

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeksNaman View Post
Morello: There were also some prototype plants that didn’t get too far. Morgana, for instance, was a plant. She would pop up and “Morgana” you. There were also Sion plants that ran around and chopped you up. We moved away from mobile minions, however, since having her plants stay stationary ultimately made better balance sense.

CertainlyT: Games looked absolutely hilarious with little Sions and Ashes and Morganas running around. You can imagine the chaos.
Can we have a skin for Zyra still spamming these little Sions and Ashes? =) I want some chaos in my games )))

Nid is Cancer

07-20-2012

When i post, "just release her already" i got downvotes. Here, it gets upvote.

Fishy as Fizz

07-20-2012

What happens when a stealthed champion steps on a seed?

pokepower778

07-20-2012

tl:dr