Rise of the Thorns: Designing Zyra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sergeant Dragon

07-20-2012

Could we possibly have footage of these lil zyra minions running around? I want to see!

Darth Vile

07-20-2012

Worst Champion Ever. Plants target the wrong things, you don't do enough burst to win lane so you become more of a support AP instead of an AP carry. Your Ulti is worthless because unlike Nunu's which slows people to make sure they get damaged, yours does not. Basically you get the damage but never the knock up cause everyone either flashes or walks away. The Seeds don't last long enough to work as wards and again the plants suck cause they never attack the right targets. Basically to land your Q because it takes a moment to react like Cho'Gath's you need to hit E first. So in a nut shell, she is in my opinion not useful at all.

C0PYWRITT3N

07-20-2012

Quit delaying her release! kthx

bananabunny123

07-20-2012

i have a quick question will minions stepping on seeds break them or is it only champions, and what about this summoned by champs like tibbers or voidlings???

Uniqueen

07-20-2012

y set up all of her minions, however, since having her plants stay stationary ultimately made better balance sense.
made the right calls.[/QUOTE]

FallOutReach

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vile View Post
Worst Champion Ever. Plants target the wrong things, you don't do enough burst to win lane so you become more of a support AP instead of an AP carry. Your Ulti is worthless because unlike Nunu's which slows people to make sure they get damaged, yours does not. Basically you get the damage but never the knock up cause everyone either flashes or walks away. The Seeds don't last long enough to work as wards and again the plants suck cause they never attack the right targets. Basically to land your Q because it takes a moment to react like Cho'Gath's you need to hit E first. So in a nut shell, she is in my opinion not useful at all.
u just jelly cause u arent getting Zyra AKA Mother Nature

LuCiiAnO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

Zyra with pokeballs with LoL champs, like a boss

Apollinarius

07-20-2012

LMAO

People playing Anivia love when Flash Frost hits because it has 1.0 AP scaling and a stun. They also get to chose when to stun with it.

Take Lux's W for example. It has less AP ratio, moves as slowly, and can't be triggered mid flight, and only slows, not stuns. That's one of the reasons why Anivia is frequently banned and played in pro games, while Lux is never played or banned in pro games.

Krimson62

07-20-2012

I'm a sucker for behind the scenes content like this... Any chance we can see some concept art?

Tomisurabu

07-20-2012

Muay thai mother f@@kers!!!!!!!!