Experiment -- Players will now receive details about their Tribunal cases

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1bd37a325791a1bf22b72

07-31-2012

Looks like Riot finally ripped off enough of it's players to hire a new drone to email these out. You guys are so behind the times. You ignore the community for so long and when you finally listen to our ideas you act like it's a big epiphany that Riot's had.

This is a just a band-aid for a severed jugular in this game.

LargeSnorlax

07-31-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...=llamasrevenge

Ah, I knew I recognized the stench of failure reeking from the above post.

Purgatory Ace

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LlamasRevenge View Post
Looks like Riot finally ripped off enough of it's players to hire a new drone to email these out. You guys are so behind the times. You ignore the community for so long and when you finally listen to our ideas you act like it's a big epiphany that Riot's had.

This is a just a band-aid for a severed jugular in this game.
You still seem bitter over your bans.

Túnica negra

08-02-2012

Little bump hoping to find some news

Noboty

08-15-2012

Any chance of pre-game and post-game chat logs being added to reports? I have heard (and experienced from) some people like to troll during those periods because whatever is said then isn't recorded when a report is sent in. as it stands now, only what was said during the game is what is shown to the jury. I think this would help decision-makers get the entire picture.

Mr Party Hat

08-22-2012

How long does it take to receive one of these? I sent in a ticket and its still been a month since my ban.

VVorship

12-12-2012

riot is a fking joke go die in hell mother fkeras

Uchinanchu

12-12-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6036536/
So I'm confused as to why I got a warning. For the first game I called mid in queue and then I just had a bad game. Teemo decided to go mid with me and refused to help any. Apparently Teemo wants to report for not helping. I helped him all game but he got mad when I couldn't save him when he overextended.
The 2nd game Jax went top and fed twice and then went afk leaving me to 1v2 on top. Then brand went afk the same time with Jax. Sona constantly harrassed and then ap yi dived me and meditated. When I called for a gank top, Brand comes and acts like he's going to gank so I go in too. Then he runs and types "bye bye teemo." He was probably laughing in his chair. He does this a few more times that game.
The 3rd game I called mid and picked/locked in brand first in queue. Then tf picks and morgana picks. I pretty much bend over for them and go bot. Then everytime I land a stun on yi or graves, tf continues to farm. When I ask why, it's apparently because I'm "taking farm from him." I continue to ask this troll tf to help. Whenever they focused me, tf continues to farm which is when I say "really?" And apparently I'm being reported by shaco because I called tf a troll for refusing to help me. Tf even left bot to go farm jungle at level 7.
So how is this worthy of a warning/ban? I can get banned for calling a troll a troll?

PyroTxRx

12-20-2012

I never got a email with my link :/ how can i get it

RamenBLD

12-20-2012

I think there should also be an explanation part by people who are judging in the tribunal explaining why they chose a certain option (guilty/innocent).

This way, even if once in awhile when someone was "unjustly" banned, they can defend themselves and also at the same time try to stop the community from just spamming guilty without reading the case.