Experiment -- Players will now receive details about their Tribunal cases

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoX Zenilant

07-20-2012

STOP TO PlNG

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

07-20-2012

Now that you've fixed clarity, what are your plans on addressing the speed?

Every study I've seen about stop-light tickets, where they just mail you a ticket weeks later, says that they are extremely ineffective at stopping repeat offenders because of the amount of time it takes.

efffexkiller

07-20-2012

this is really a great feature. i really wish you had this for my recent (unjust) ban on (summoner name) effexkiller.

I would really love to see why people felt I deserved a perma-ban. When I don't feed, call names, none of that stuff that I see people (and report them for ) all the time.

DD Tanner

07-20-2012

Sweet, good job Riot!

hotfire

07-20-2012

I love your acronym

RiotNinjaTabby

Web Developer

07-20-2012
2 of 63 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larias View Post
Now that you've fixed clarity, what are your plans on addressing the speed?

Every study I've seen about stop-light tickets, where they just mail you a ticket weeks later, says that they are extremely ineffective at stopping repeat offenders because of the amount of time it takes.
In regards to speed, the link to your reform card will be included in the email you receive as soon as your punishment is put into effect.

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNinjaTabby View Post
In regards to speed, the link to your reform card will be included in the email you receive as soon as your punishment is put into effect.
How long does it take for reports to make it to the tribunal, for the tribunal to get enough votes to punish/pardon, and then for that tribunal to send the card to players?

Hewligan

07-20-2012

5 bucks on how many people will still claim ignorance to what they've done EVEN when they have proof?

Biffels

07-20-2012

Best part of this thread was PB&J :O

The Codyman

07-20-2012

step toward a better tomorrow