About Riven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jonizhere

07-20-2012

I want to know your feed back on my item build since i just love playing as riven. The items i get are usually a wriggles, merc or iona boots, a frozen mallet, warmogs, last whisp, and finally a phantom dance for an extra umpf. Btw i never really liked a carry riven favored a more tanky approach, so i just want feed back from the build i currently use.

Jonizhere

07-20-2012

Bump

lastchancexi

07-20-2012

Since Riven is an AD caster, Bloodthirster is a lot better than Phantom Dancer, and you probably want to build it a lot earlier.

I'd replace Last Whisper with Brutalizer/Ghostblade or Hexdrinker/Maw because they provide more overall utility. Warmog's also doesn't seem optimal. Some Randuin's or FoN depending on enemy team comp might be better..

Garlic Queen

07-20-2012

I always build Riven situationally. For example, if I am soloing top against Kennen, I'm going to start boots and rush a hexdrinker, and then get wriggles (or just skip wriggles if I don't need the sustain). Either way my build usually ends up as merc/tabi wriggles, warmogs, atmas, malmortius. This works very consistently for me.

Additionally, if I get really fed early game (i.e. 5 min wriggles), I will get a bloodthirster and a frozen mallet as a replacement for warmogs/atmas and then build situationally from there.

tsarr

07-20-2012

OP if you are going to get FM and warmog, then you must also get atmas and even FoN. other wise you're not maximizing everything...

Dark Castellan

07-21-2012

Id never run tanky items on riven, so much is wasted, same with ghostblade. You mainly want to go boots>Bruitalizer>BT>GA>LW then finish situationally. Most of her durability is from valor, which has a 1:1 scaling with ad, and the GA ensures your not focused. You only want to build tanky after your core items, by taking atmogs, again this is situational.

Boomstick II

07-21-2012

My build is usually 2-3 BTs, a LW, GA, and boots.