Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"No Shop Nunu"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CarbonWyre

Recruiter

07-21-2012

I dont understand why players have a negative look and trying to challenge themselves to play better with less items. I mean..if you can learn to get a triple kill with only 1-2 items what's stopping you from getting that penta with your full build. But if you always just do the same thing then you'll never move up in skill.

Kaboyas

07-21-2012

Quote:
CarbonWyre:
See..I've won many a game like this because the way I see it is this. The more items you have, the more powerful you are. Ok that's good UNTIL you start getting katarina syndrome and diving into the middle of a team fight and thinking you can kill everything but then you get stunned and killed. So playing with a catalyst give you just enough health and mana to stay a float, and a kages lucky pick gives you a little bit of AP to health with the healing and a little damage. ^_^

aphronyaa

07-21-2012

Can someone please go through the effort of explaining this ****.
lol

TamOcello

Recruiter

07-21-2012

Quote:
CarbonWyre:
I dont understand why players have a negative look and trying to challenge themselves to play better with less items. I mean..if you can learn to get a triple kill with only 1-2 items what's stopping you from getting that penta with your full build. But if you always just do the same thing then you'll never move up in skill.

K. While you go and charge into battle completely naked, lemme walk up to you with my 400 ap and 150-200 resists. We'll see who walks out alive.

There's a difference between challenging yourself, and gutting both yourself and your team.

Letkhar

07-21-2012

Successful troll is successful, both in and out of game.

CarbonWyre

Recruiter

07-21-2012

Quote:
TamOcello:
K. While you go and charge into battle completely naked, lemme walk up to you with my 400 ap and 150-200 resists. We'll see who walks out alive.

There's a difference between challenging yourself, and gutting both yourself and your team.

O.o See, if the other person has that then there's something wrong in the first place. Really, Im not saying run around without items and dive right in. I'm saying that people should try it if their good enough. I wouldn't suggest doing it if you're laning. I was jungling and I was healing A LOT from constant blue buff (for the cdr) and consume.