Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New patch ruined my client!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frubbs

07-20-2012

Last patch before they changed the Jax and Corki splash yesterday, I could play the game completely fine, no hassles. Right after they added this patch I could get into the client, go to the store, get in a queue, select a champion, be fine. But the game won't start. It doesn't open up the little pop-up. A couple of times it had a bug-splat error, a couple other times it said I can't run the shaders.. O.o How can one patch cause my client this much error. After restarting my computer twice I was finally able to rejoin the game to a DEFEAT screen. I have been reported for leaving multiple games when I can't help it. At first I thought it was a one-time error so I joined a new queue and caused another defeat -.- HELP!!!

FearlessAnt

Recruiter

07-20-2012

It's happening to me as well... please fix this

Frubbs

07-20-2012

I also should note I am using Bootcamp through a Mac to run the game

FearlessAnt

Recruiter

07-20-2012

I'm using windows vista