I legitamately want to know why almost everyone hates Darius

1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Strawberrycocoa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

Darius encourages being a greedy mofo.

Dey tuhk our kehls!

Trakzful

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Reaver View Post
To put it simply, Darius' design is based around screwing over your carries. His ultimate is like a little kid that sees a toy he wants and screams, "MINE!"

If he uses his ult properly, he starves the carries. If he gives kills to the carries, he's wasting his ult. Either way it sucks.
In teamfights you don't wait to kill targets to make sure your carries last hit them, because either way if you win the teamfight you can go on to secure objectives

Winning teamfights as Darius does not cost you the game just because he is "KSing your carries"

Low Elo logic at its finest, the game isn't purely based on kills

FDru

07-20-2012

Cause he can play poorly, lose his lane and still dominate when teamfights roll around because of his stupid broken ultimate. It does way too much damage without even building for it. If it didn't refresh on kills, it would still do too much damage... but it refreshes on kills anyway, which is the biggest joke.

Worst champion design I've ever seen in over 2 years. Hit R to win in the most literal sense.

72 Pillars

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawberrycocoa View Post
Darius encourages being a greedy mofo.

Dey tuhk our kehls!
Pretty much this as well.

Vanilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

700 True damage Ult...

Refreshes.

</3

Darkwahn

07-20-2012

He seems to breed ******bag players more than any other champ. He's still decently strong even if he gets shutdown, and his kill secure ult makes it so that he almost never looks bad. :P

I tend to consider him baby's first bruiser; very hard to do poorly with, very forgiving, and lots of free power.

Kr1sys

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Cause he can play poorly, lose his lane and still dominate when teamfights roll around because of his stupid broken ultimate. It does way too much damage without even building for it. If it didn't refresh on kills, it would still do too much damage... but it refreshes on kills anyway, which is the biggest joke.

Worst champion design I've ever seen in over 2 years. Hit R to win in the most literal sense.
That^^

UguKawaiiEbiChan

07-20-2012

They hate them because they play normals and don't bother learning how to counter him, thus get stomped.

They hate him because if they play ranked, they don't bother learning how to counter him or ward, so they feed and blame it on him being OP (his passive could be toned down a bit though).

They hate him when he's on their team because his ult encourages him to kill "secure" every teamfight or feel like he has no Ult, thus denying his carries and teammates gold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post

Buy a QSS. His ult now is now as painful as a wet noddle.

Micalas

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barleth View Post
If he misses his refresh during a team fight, he's screwed. Also, wtb ganks because he has no real escapes.
Why is someone with a true damage ult missing their refresh?

72 Pillars

07-20-2012

Better make the point quick before the Fanboys shut you down OP.

1234567 ... 13