How do I survive Fizz as TF?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XtremeApocalypse

07-20-2012

Yeah I fp'd mid, never again *cringe*. We won because I ganked other lanes and caught him with low hp after he ganked bot.

I was doing pretty well until he hit lvl 6 and 3 shot me.

I know I'm probably guna get "survive" but his E+Q cover a lot of distance along with his ult slowing me.

Flaeb

07-20-2012

have stun up when he starts charging his E, only best way I can think about.

Also try to dodge his R. It's meant to hurt anyone who gets caught in it.

SN Luketwo

07-20-2012

bait playful/trickster or never go into his range, if you dont go into his dash range he has to use playful/trickster to get at you.

TheUnburned

07-20-2012

Pretty simple really. Build MR (Abyssal Scepter or Athene's Holy Chalice will work nicely if you're building AP), and always have your gold card up when you're ready to fight him. A stunned Fizz is a dead Fizz. Tell your team you're going to stun him so they can focus him down instantly. Little guy wont even have a chance to shoot his fish.

Oh and be careful about using your ulti around him. If he sneaks a fish onto you mid-channel you'll end up killing your own teammates.

Edit: Don't go AD against him. You have the ability to beat him in lane with your harass if you build AP.

DjJazzman

07-20-2012

Stop playing AD TF mid, problem solved.

AP

TacoBellAssassin

07-20-2012

ive actually been beaten by a tf as fizz.. he harassed me with some lucky wild cards and then had his gold ready after i Q'd him, then he just ran towards my tower and stunned me after i finished my E and landed another wild cards

MässacrisM

07-20-2012

Hes easy to bait. Just play safe, stay clear from the range of his Q and wait for ganks.

Makhiavelli

07-20-2012

You don't. Fizz would have to be pretty bad to lose against TF.

Waime

07-20-2012

That's why I always pick leblanc when I see a fizz. I wreck any fizz in the world with LB

Sound Theory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

Not sure how can a Fizz ever even get in close range to hurt a TF. TF can farm from really far away, his Q is even safer farm tool than Karthus Q. Fizz needs to get in melee to deal any damage, so stay away and win.