Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

what were you drawn to as a noob?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StrongDizzle

07-20-2012

Caitlyn was free my first week...I thought she had the coolest ult.

Keirndmo

07-20-2012

Spinning to win.
I liked Link a the time and a guy used a spin.
So Garen was my first champion bought and I still love to play him every once in awhile.

PanzerIVD

07-20-2012

I'm still a noob.

FullMentalJacket

Recruiter

07-20-2012

My first champion unlocked was Nasus. I still love the guy, but I hardly ever play him.

Probably Quinn

07-20-2012

I liked Heimerdinger.
Yeah.
But I'd set up my two turrets and farm, farm, farm until someone took out my turret then I'd place a new one. Had the most farm in game.

Tspuun

07-20-2012

I was sort of drawn to ranged AD, because I never felt safe in melee, even if I built tanky. I'm still sort of bad at melee in general, but I guess playing with a bunch of friends who almost completely of refuse to play anything that isn't a tank mitigates it somewhat.

More specifically, I remember stacking attack speed on Kog'maw because I loved watching him fire acid like a machine gun.

SSJXVIThead

07-20-2012

i was drawn to fire fire and more fire

Kslaslic

07-21-2012

The first time i played i was playing with Warwick, since i was also playing noobs at the time (lucky me) they could not handle Warwick's abilities. So i was drawn towards the fighter classes and life steal