Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Tool] League of Legends Custom Builds (LCB)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tartarus

08-11-2012

It is already ridiculously easy for anyone with more than half a brain cell to do this manually simply by making a 7 line text file. No 3rd party software needed.

Java Stout

08-13-2012

Quote:
Brompelstiltskin:
It is already ridiculously easy for anyone with more than half a brain cell to do this manually simply by making a 7 line text file. No 3rd party software needed.

Maybe if you only play one or two champions. I used to maintain a folder of said text files for every champ I play. This tool is extremely convenient by comparison.

Thanks for the neat tool, op.

SPoonit

08-13-2012

I'd love to see something like customizable mastery pages for each champ, though I have no idea how realistic that is given the system Riot uses for the pages. Not super important for like, AD carries or whatever, but I like having unique pages for different junglers I use, and it would be cool to be able to have ones for each champ without having to worry about changing them.

iChaosDragon

08-21-2012

Hey, I just wanted to help this guy, there was a katarina rework and the icons are the old ones, can you please update this?
Thanks

fjxokt

08-22-2012

@ Immels5215: It was "possible" in the past, but now the mastery pages are stored/handled in Riot's servers, it's impossible to do anything from the client side.

@ ChoasDragons:
You can select Options > Reset all data. This will redownload all the files (useful if some files have been corrupted/deleted...). However I get the pictures from the Riot's official website, and Katarina's picture is not up-to-date there...

fjxokt

08-29-2012

small bump

fjxokt

09-01-2012

Version 1.1.2 pushed! (small update)
- Fixed a bug causing Wukong's custom builds not being displayed

IndeGhost

09-01-2012

theres one out there that is VERY effective. Not saying yours isnt just i perfer to stick to things i know works.

Dicath

09-01-2012

My client isn't updating, it's still on the 1.1.0 patch, and the download link on the website is still outdated.

fjxokt

09-02-2012

You are using the windows version I guess ? Could you show me the content of the lolbuilds.log file located in the LCB folder ?