counters to malphite

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swiftblood

07-20-2012

Alright I've been having some decent issues killing malphite recently, not being killed by him persay. But I find it extremely annoying when I can destroy his partner bottom and hardly even put a dent on him, or when he's on top and I feel about useless trying to harass him. So are there any characters who have a great design for taking out malphite/other tanky characters or do I just need to rethink my item build from the getgo if I see a malphite. I don't really want to flip a build just for him because again, it's not like I'm having trouble dying from him it's just killing him.

Jokapwn

07-20-2012

Rumble!!!!!!! :d

Swiftblood

07-20-2012

rumble? really? never really played him or looked into him before. I'll check it out

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

Vlad and Rumble are top notch. Basically you want AP champs to vs him.

I personally think that Vlad es numero uno. Use aa to farm and Q him whenever he's close enough to slowly wittle him away to nothing.

Seergun

07-20-2012

I believe, for top at least, any ap should do decent, vlad, ken, rumble, etc. I haven't actually tried the match up, but I think darius does well for an ad due to his ult. An armor staking malph still dies to the ult if he gets harassed enough/darius gets enough stacks.

M0nkeyM4n

07-20-2012

Teemooooo. Teemo can harass and is usually a great counter to tanks. Wits end with teemo is the perfect counter to malphite.

M0nkeyM4n

07-20-2012

Also championselect.net is a great site to look at counters. I have it up all the time when figuring out who to play

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

The reason you want an AP based champion is so that he is either forced to build MR, or suffers due to building armor just FYI.

advancedAI

07-20-2012

AP

Kreyni

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Rawr View Post
Vlad and Rumble are top notch. Basically you want AP champs to vs him.

I personally think that Vlad es numero uno. Use aa to farm and Q him whenever he's close enough to slowly wittle him away to nothing.
If you have fast enough reflexes, you can also trollpool him when he charges you. But Morde es always numero uno.