Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The new Twitch is less fun and weaker, here is why !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hilfig3r

07-20-2012

This is a demand topic which i want this twitch remake aka "buff" reverted.I played several games with the new one and i can't have the fun i used to have before from him.
And he is also alot weaker compared to old one, at the moment he is something like ulti hero at the moment.

OK here are the reasons .

1) The stealth duration is very low and twitch is a weak champion which makes him really easy to kill just by hiding in a bush because he can't go stealth cause he doesn't want to lose the attack speed buff at the battle. ( Weak meaning squishy)

2) The attack speed steroid was almost permanent and now as you can only use stealth before initiating the steroid is useful even less

3)His slow remake , he used to slow every enemy around him giving him a better chance to position and now you can only slow 1 direction and the enemies from other direction just run in to you and kill. And the new slow's range is alot lower because old one was instant and this one has a velocity.

*******4) Worst part is developers said that they want an expunge centered gameplay, but give expunge high cooldown not sure at the moment because i use CDR runes but around 8 or so.How many seconds battles last ? Maximum 15 seconds, how many expunges we used to use in a battle ? 1 . How many we use now ? 1 . How is the damage ? Less weaker since it became pysical damage.

I think that the ultimate remake is the only nice part of this remake.

CONCLUSION

I find the new twitch less fun , much weaker and to be honest less rewarding through the late game. Old one was really rewarding if you could get to that phase and even the PROs was mentioning the twitch's potential. At the moment , sorry he has no potential with 5 seconds attack speed buff while 3 seconds is gone while chasing or positioning.

I think that attack speed buff should be again around 10 seconds.

I know the remake won't be reverted but i just wanted to open this thread because i really feel sad about the new twitch.

He used to be very fun and that gameplay will be missed. I'm open for critics so go on please.

Hilfig3r

07-20-2012

I opened this thread because i want to take attention, I've seen many people that agrees with me.

Twitch before the remake was fun and rewarding if farmed properly. Just people started to understand his value after the old Twitch is gone.

Lebrante

07-20-2012

new twitch is good, learn how to play before posting pointless treads

Hilfig3r

07-20-2012

I've seen at least 100 people that agree with me are you the only guy that've learned to play in this community ?

Manadorf

07-20-2012

All threads about the "power" of Twitch and Eve are kind of pointless in the first week or so because of 2 things:

1: The people are old Twitch/Eve player who whether they will admit it or not are trying to play a remade champ just like they did before the remake.

2: New player to the champions who had avoided them prior cause they heard they were bad and now are trying them out for the first time.

I'll start taking these kind of threads more seriously after a few more weeks once the people making them have actually had the time playing with the champions to make a educated feedback thread.

The exception to this is people who were on the Test Realm but you never mentioned that so I'll assume you weren't.

Its a Secret shh

07-20-2012

Twitch is awesome.

You suck at him. Period.

Vailus

07-20-2012

Ad carry twitch at bot lane is good does a ton of dmg. My friend went blow for blow with graves bot land same items and twitch was out dmging him big big time.

Hilfig3r

07-20-2012

I played hundreds of games with twitch prework and i was totally good at it, and there are few people that play twitch 2k+ elo which they agree he's not viable anymore for these Elos

SSJXVIThead

07-20-2012

I like what they did with twitch.... mind you my opinion is that of a Tank who couldnt be killed by twitch before the change and probably not now we will see when i next play against twitch

Hilfig3r

07-20-2012

Quote:
SSJXVIThead:
I like what they did with twitch.... mind you my opinion is that of a Tank who couldnt be killed by twitch before the change and probably not now we will see when i next play against twitch

There is no damage improvement now so if you couldn't kill a tank now you won't too even there is a DPS decrease since AS steroid is now 5 seconds instead of 10 and you won't kill that tank in 5 seconds.