karma lanes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JeanieYuss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos Wildfire View Post
Karma has been one of my favorite champs - I play her as the support in a Kill lane bot. So far this works about 70% to 75% of the time. She is NOT a 0 cs support. She needs to clear minions and jungle creeps when she can. If your duo fails to get kills, then it's not as fun.

Build her like this:

Boot of Speed
Philo Stone
Ionian Boots of Lucidity
Will of the Ancients
Shurelya's Reverie
Aegis of the Legion
Rabadon's Deathcap
Rylai's Crystal Sceptor or Catayst into RoA or Chalice into Athene's Unholy Grail
You wait WAY too long to get any AP in this build. You say she doesn't function as a 0cs support, but you build her as one until you get your last 2 items. WOTA is not enough AP for karma to be useful.

Build her like this instead:

Amplifying tome +a ward (even if you're sharing farm, or going for a kill lane its still your job to ward)
Kage's Pick
Boots
Chalice of Harmony (she burns through mana really fast. Don't skip Chalice!)
Rabbadon's Deathcap
Athene's Unholy Grail
Deathfire Grasp (or Morello's Evil tome, it comes down to personal preference)

Make sure to keep buying wards along the way. You're still a support!

That build above Maxes your CDR, and gives a substantial ammount of AP. From here you can either start building tanky or continue building AP.

Finish your build. Make sure to leave a spot open for wards. You'll probably be finishing your build last. nobody else is going to have room for wards, so make sure you buy a stack of wards whenever you go back to base.

Merc treads/Sorc Shoes/Boots of Mobility (pick based on your situation)
Guardian Angel
Wards
Oracle's Elixir.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2012

um she's kinda an inferior version of janna when it comes to bot lane support. she could work on top but last time i tried it her damage is usually too low to actually zone them out since most top laners are bruisers nowadays and have sustain.