master yi mid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

t3hep1cf47m4n

07-22-2012

i have been playing as yi all day (2 PM EST --> 4 AM EST) and all the matches i went mid and have faced off against every common and uncommon mid opponent and dominated them ( which is to say, by 15 mins i got a 30+ CS lead and their tower is about to die in the next 2 - 5 mins, their usually zoned to hell and generally don't breach 55 CS by 15 mins. )

runes:

scaling AD quints reds yellows scaling AP blues

build:

start off meki pendant then wait till 890 gold to buy chalice and another meki pendant for pretty much infinite sustain.

skill order:

alternate between Q and W, since E isn't needed and R you only need 1 rank in to escape ganks.

so,, is yi a really underrated mid?

also, inb4 "you were fighting bads lolloololloloollolol" while some of them indeed were horrible and had no chance in hell of killing me, a majority of them were trying extremely hard and showed some medium-high proficiency with the champ they were playing with and they couldn't kill me either.

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2012

1 win
8 loses

That is his PvP ranked record for me....I will say you are somewhere between the bottom 15% to 30% in the community....hard to convince the others of your master Yi mid.

(Master Yi mid does dominate early game, due to his amazing sustain and poke, assuming the enemy will also try to last hit, however, mid game and late game he is really easy to interrupt, and often get burst down or outclassed due to his skill set)

Edit: Checked your Master Yi build, really "Balanced" between AS and AP I suppose, it is pretty AWFUL.
(Hint: Don't stack AS like those doublesword master)

t3hep1cf47m4n

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
1 win
8 loses

That is his PvP ranked record for me....I will say you are somewhere between the bottom 15% to 30% in the community....hard to convince the others of your master Yi mid.

(Master Yi mid does dominate early game, due to his amazing sustain and poke, assuming the enemy will also try to last hit, however, mid game and late game he is really easy to interrupt, and often get burst down or outclassed due to his skill set)

Edit: Checked your Master Yi build, really "Balanced" between AS and AP I suppose, it is pretty AWFUL.
which build? there's quite a few listed (Hint: there's a few where i don't build PD nor zerker). you assume i've done testing and settled on whichever one you peeped at, which is actually quite false.

also, since i get quite alot of AD from both my Runes and E Passive/Active (45 (R) + 35/70 (P/A) = 80/115 additional AD), it's actually pretty dumb not to get some additional AS to supplement that AD, i've gotten quite alot of auto attack kills thanks to not hitting slower than a snail.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
1 win
8 loses

his late game's actually amazing assuming u do hit and runs instead of sucide dives.