Hackers in 3v3 ranked team game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Of Horror

07-20-2012

three players named Fenriseron,BlazingAxel and Mcwhopper. We were playing a ranked game when we were winning our first ranked game so far and all of a sudden us three disconnected, we did not disconnect fully, but we could see ourselves dying and starting to loose our ranked game. In the meantime the team was saying "lol" and was turning the game around. I strongly recommend punishment for these Ignorant three hackers and strong disciplinary action to be taken as they ruined the whole game for me and my friends.

James Slaughter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

Are you saying they got your IP addresses, then launched a distributed denial of service attack on you guys?

that's a good strategy, I don't think you're lying but I also don't think they were hackers either.

also, you aren't supposed to call players out on the forums :\

HKnux5112

07-20-2012

What do you mean you didn't "fully disconnect"? That doesn't even make sense... we all know you got beat.

Insect Repellant

07-20-2012

If you're on a LaN You probbaly lagged.

WillWW

07-20-2012

Yeah, sounds like a ddos attack, but doesn't mean they did it. How would they have been able to get your ip when they didn't know who thats be facing? Saying lol isn't proof, just ****** baggery.

Soft Tortoise

Recruiter

07-20-2012

I have had this happen to me too, we were winning clearly 7-0 and all of our team just paused in a team fight, none of us could move, the next thing you know we are all killed.
From that point forward every time a team fight boke out none of us could move and we got killed.
We were all lvl 18 and the highest lvl on their team was 14.
We were suddeny froze up, couldnt move or use ablilites and were just mowed down, it happened 5 times.....

Soft Tortoise

Recruiter

07-20-2012

and i have no clue how or why it happened

Disqualifier

07-20-2012

Closest thing to this I have experienced was me and 2 friends doing a premade 3v3. We all live fairly close to one another and all have the same ISP. The ISP had some tech difficulties and we all lost internet connect for 8 minutes. Came back in to see our base being destroyed hah

Orioleaven

07-20-2012

Believe me, you weren't hacked...

AceVnm

07-21-2012

Quote:
Yeah, sounds like a ddos attack, but doesn't mean they did it. How would they have been able to get your ip when they didn't know who thats be facing? Saying lol isn't proof, just ****** baggery.
It is possible to gain ones IP address from them just being in the game. Once you know your own teams IP address you can influence the other teams. Knowing your own teams IP address lets you know that the other 3 IP's are the other team. Happens often on counsle (older games like COD 4) using a program on a hooked in laptop.