Is MrBiggens the best LOL player in the world?

Yes. 18 47.37%
Clearly. 19 50.00%
Absolutely. 15 39.47%
Duh, Even better than MegaZero. 30 78.95%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

MrBiggens is a God. First shutout in the history of LOL.

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Commodore Frank

Adjudicator

11-08-2009

I'm going to go out on a whim and say that I eat babies.

Celdiruen

Adjudicator

11-08-2009

Let me add to that and say that I enjoy them blended, with Tostitos.

Vorador

The Council

11-08-2009

farmville lol :/ quit life unless you are a 15 year old girl.

Clot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBiggens View Post
lol whats funny is that i never said i never lose. yes dude, i lost in a 2v2 game. your so pro.

and yes karrot, i did bad in a game against u about 2 months ago. pro bro.

so would u guys mind showing some SS of a shutout? or even less than 5 deaths for ur team? anything?

at least we know im not god; only human. lol scrubs

edit: and whats with all the hate? i didnt even post this lol... i'd have thought i'd have gotten some grats or somethin... not 'dam other team is bad. theres no way your team is that good' lol...

edit 2: and btw clot and karrot, i am truely touched that you took SS, actually saved them, and then posted them. i appreciate how much you 2 think of me
The problem is you have friends trying to hype you up like you're a god when you're not. I actually loled when I saw the poll results for this thread were just you and your friends all voting multiple times; it shows just how much people truly cared.

Why wouldn't I take a screenshot of some "kid" as you like to say, talked **** in the lobby like me and my friend weren't even worth your time just to completely crush your failed excuse of an ego. How about those remakes? I'm pretty sure you refused another game when we offered, I wish I could have seen the rage that match produced in you.

Your icing to the cake was your friends choice of words for this thread. Just post a video and people can decide for themselves if it's good or not. The last thing we want around here is another self hyped Reginald who isn't even good.

MrBiggens

Banned

11-08-2009

lol i just said in a earlier post that im not a god... but anyways, if you'd b so kind as to post your shutout win plz. and lets keep it to a real 5v5 game, not some 2v2 excuse for a game. if you had more than 1 friend, u'd have a premade and might actually win. gg scrub lol

Daikaze

11-08-2009

Well, you know what they say about arguing on the internet...

Karrot

11-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBiggens View Post
and yes karrot, i did bad in a game against u about 2 months ago. pro bro.
Oh no, you're missing the point. It's not that you did badly. It's that you're a bad player, you intentionally feed the other team if you can't get your way, and you think that you have a right to talk trash.

And don't get me wrong, it's not that I dislike you. I like you a lot. You make me feel good about myself.

Clonesa

11-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
Seriously.
/horrible flashback

HereticalSaint

11-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
Oh no, you're missing the point. It's not that you did badly. It's that you're a bad player, you intentionally feed the other team if you can't get your way, and you think that you have a right to talk trash.

And don't get me wrong, it's not that I dislike you. I like you a lot. You make me feel good about myself.
Holy irony batman!

That being said even though I hate Karrot, a lot, he's still ages better than you biggens, I haven't been in a single game with you where you've been even mediocre.

The Senate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2009

MrBiggens is trash.

Nothing he has ever posted has been worthy of reading. He never says anything of interest or content. He's just the mindless faceless internet ******* who always has to hide behind his cheeto stained keyboard and talk **** in fractured english.

He's not good at LoL, nobody likes him, and he's just too stupid to realize it. If there has ever been somebody worthy of perma-banning, it's most definitely MrBiggens. Where the hell is Riot on this one? Get this trash out of your community, he makes the rest of us look bad and he lowers the collective IQ.

Look at his post history? It's page after page of prepubescent keyboard mashings masquerading as text. I've never been so sure that somebody needs a swift ass kicking in my whole life.

1234567 ... 9