Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Free Champion Rotation (Season One: Week 9)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PorkyPains

09-07-2010

ashe is free alot
my brother bought her and he can't play as her because every one else has her

Eunos

09-07-2010

Quote:
Raele:
He isn't a mage, and he doesn't seem like physical ranged either. Champs have been called "tanks" with even less tanky qualities (at least Urgot has bonus Armor/mr on ulti and shield, poor Gargas has none of those.), so he realy is more tank than anything else.

Gragas has 10-26% incoming damage reduction, an AoE slow, a deterring barrel, and a CC Barrel that can knock away, knock in, or interrupt. I'm pretty sure thats a decent tank.
Urgot has a single-target though highly-effective champ switch with a small defense buff and a weak shield. He's about as much a tank as Xin Zhao or Sion.

Última

09-07-2010

NOOOO!

Kennen free. epic failures inc

TheBlindPoet

09-07-2010

several people i havent gotten to try. sounds great. but no solo que this week or i'll end up with one hell of a headache.

Owatt

09-07-2010

zil again?! I enjoy using zil. I am good with zil and it is always fun to laugh at people who fail with zil

PlagueBoy

09-07-2010

Kennen is awesome now other people will play as him

RedSatyr

09-08-2010

I'm assuming some of these champions, like Ashe, is made available more often than say, Kog'maw for balance reasons... but, PLEASE can we have Kog'maw next?

EC Defiler

09-08-2010

Aha. I knew Urgot was originally designed as a tank, despite the fact 'tank' is not listed in his attributes, just like Malphite and he CAN be pretty tanky too.

Darshall

09-08-2010

Quote:
raele:
next week, of course teemo, in company of eve shaco and twitch, stealth week ftw!

Most likely mess-up. Dam that i hadn't noticed myself while checking some of those groups.

and akali

Daddy December

09-08-2010

you know, i saw free tryn and thought - well everyones gonna think hes just like xin or garen and is a super human hero that can charge in and rofflestomp ppl.

but ive seen very few and the one of note he ended up being so farmed he was 2shotting twitch and shaco 30-40m in