Would a Mexican Server help the community?

Yes it would. 270 76.49%
No it wouldn't. 36 10.20%
It wouldn't make a difference. 34 9.63%
I don't care. 13 3.68%
Voters: 353. You may not vote on this poll

So uh... Mexican Servers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

memo3300

11-18-2012

Just so you guys know... the people who ONLY speak spanish must be a 1/10 of the spanish LoL players, if not less.

Jeanschyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

When that's done, are you going to ask for a separate french canadian server too, because some people speak french in north america and that would hurt your feelings?

I don't think this would bring any good.

TotulJip

Recruiter

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by memo3300 View Post
Just so you guys know... the people who ONLY speak spanish must be a 1/10 of the spanish LoL players, if not less.
It's not really that the spanish players CAN'T speak English it's simply they refuse, and flame you.

Beaumains

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanschyso View Post
When that's done, are you going to ask for a separate french canadian server too, because some people speak french in north america and that would hurt your feelings?

I don't think this would bring any good.
That actually may not be a bad idea. There's already two servers just for the US (east & west coast respectively), distance language preferences/issues are likely just as prevalent for Canadians as for Mexicans. I imagine there's probably a sufficiently large interest to justify that sort of expansion; perhaps a server based in Montana or Minnesota (or across the border there) would improve the player experience all around.

Dane Belthound

11-26-2012

Not to be mean, but the spanish speakers I have played with. ALL have fed in my 1.2 years of playing. Also, not being able to communicate with them sucks.

WhiteNites

11-28-2012

Signed

BlackManSlim562

01-11-2013

Almost every game I play I get thrown into a match with predominantly spanish speaking players (mostly venezuelans). I live in Long Beach California, It would be nice If I were matched with other Californians, or at least people that speak frickin English. I can't really follow tactics if they're in a language I don't understand

Saww118

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

I agree on the fact to do a server for Mexico is perfect, because it can be useful in many ways:
There are better understanding between teams, not all Mexicans speak English well, and is difficult to understand your allies or enemies in chat, like reading the abilities of a new champion.
We are a lot of Mexicans waiting for the support of Riot Games, maybe this also benefit other South American countries such as Argentina, Colombia, Peru, etc ... Why? because maybe in Mexico creating this server, players from these countries gonna join this server and you do not need one for each country, one would suffice. I mention this because I find it a bit unfair that Brazilians obtained one for them, and Latin America cant get one.
Even I say this because a lot of times spend to in the games,some racists are bothering some users who speak Spanish Latin on NA servers, and it's really frustrating to be holding these racists and therefore lose many games, it sounds ridiculous but is true.
Not only would benefit Mexico, also make the South Americans players would get comfortable. Also another point that would help is selling "Riot Points" in Mexico and other countries, as it is difficult to pay by credit card for the commissions of banks and is too expensive.
"Riot Games", we would greatly appreciate your help and your understanding (of course, if they understood everything I wrote) thank you

NarukRanger

01-23-2013

hola yo soy mexicano solo que quiero discutir algo realmente los mexicanos no somos los de 200 ping ya que si tan solo conocieran el mapa y américa no lo contaran como "estados unidos" se darían cuenta que estamos alado de ustedes sobre el tema pienso que son ignorantes y racistas ya que me a pasado que voy en una partida y por algo escribo en español y todo mundo me señala de "troll" aun llevando 12/2/6 entonces no los entiendo aveces si nos desconectamos no es por nuestro problema solo que somos un país de segundo a tercer mundo y no tenemos el mismo servicio y pues yo quiero un servidor latino porque no quiero soportar gente como ustedes.

hello I'm Mexican I want to discuss something only Mexicans really are not the 200 ping and that if only they knew the map and america not count as "America" would realize that we are winged on the subject of you think they are ignorant and racist because I'm going to last that in a game and write something in Spanish and everyone says to me "troll" even taking 12/2/6 then sometimes I do not understand if we disconnect our problem is not just that we are a country of second to third world and we have the same service and a server for I would not want to support Latin because people like

sorry if I do not write good English

Jacob Grimm

01-23-2013

I agree, servers by language not locations. It has to be as frustrating for them as it is for us. And to everyone else, SIMPLY COMPARING ANOTHER language to ours is not RACIST. Get off your liberal high horse and look at the facts. A game about communications and teamwork is of course going to be hampered by not speaking the same language. It's not like the OP is saying they can't play because they speak Spanish or something sheesh.