My game keeps setting itself to Brasil

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alex3omg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2013

I open the client, hit play, type PW, and it says my account has been transferred to a different region.

Close client, change region back to NA, hit play.

Same **** again.

I never switch to BR, it just keeps setting it that way. What do?

Attachment 693173

Alex3omg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2013

http://www.lolking.net/search?name=alex3omg

My account is definitely still on NA btw!

HunterGT

05-27-2013

Yup...same thing here today. Account shows transfer to Brasil...which is a big hell no.

Changed back to NA and English...all appears ok until login. Same message as above after that...

A fix for this would be rad....

shaedi123

05-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterGT View Post
Yup...same thing here today. Account shows transfer to Brasil...which is a big hell no.

Changed back to NA and English...all appears ok until login. Same message as above after that...

A fix for this would be rad....
At least if I could play on BR for now it wouldn't be so aggravating. My account is just inaccessible in all ways.

siiigh

shaedi123

05-30-2013

bump..still happenin... :/

boourns

UI Designer

05-31-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Contact player support, possibly your account got hacked and transferred to Brazil or there was a bug somewhere that transferred your account by accident.

shaedi123

05-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by boourns View Post
Contact player support, possibly your account got hacked and transferred to Brazil or there was a bug somewhere that transferred your account by accident.
Thanks for the response. I know this isn't exactly your specialty but I appreciate you taking the time to try and help anyway.

I put in a support ticket on sunday and they asked for some info and I gave it right away. No response since then. How long does this sort of thing take to fix? Is this happening to others or just me and HunterGT? I feel like the support should act quicker than this- maybe Riot should hire more people.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3487820

Other thread, from GD, just to have it here...

2 Swainz

05-31-2013

Just play on Brazil server and get Diamond elo

shaedi123

06-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RentalDeception View Post
Just play on Brazil server and get Diamond elo
I actually can't even log in to the BR server or anything, my account is just in limbo. At least if I had been accidentally transferred I could play my account soloq while they fixed it, but at this point it's been over a week and I haven't heard back from Riot other than the initial response.

While I appreciate the red post, it's not really his job to help me and I don't think he has the ability to, so I'm still kind of screwed. ._.

siiiiiiigh.

My support ticket url- https://support.leagueoflegends.com/requests/6409910

plshalpmeriot

shaedi123

06-03-2013

pls respon