Allow browsing interface when game is found

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hi im top

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2013

This may sound like just someone being impatient, but when you get short queue times and multiple queue pops with people not accepting, being frozen out of the menu is the most frustrating thing ever.

Why can't you allow the interface to be usable after selecting accept/decline. This shouldn't be a problem and it would make such a huge difference.

hi im top

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2013

Not sure if this is the correct place for this kind of thread, but I didn't see a suggestions forum, though I'm currently in a game so I may have missed it.

Shargun

06-05-2013

Before the accept decline system, Riot had it so you could choose to wait before joining the game for about a decent 40 seconds. Now this was changed to deal with afks because it would immediately join you to the game regardless of what you did. Now this was changed for a number of reasons I am not 100% sure on but I do know that some of these would be around pre-game purchasing.

hi im top

06-05-2013

I understand why they made the change, but that doesn't change the fact that after you press accept, you should be able to do what you want instead of waiting for everyone else. Would be really simple to implement and so nice to have.