best build for new eve

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

trollasaurus92

07-19-2012

any ideas?

Toxinia

07-19-2012

super speed boots
bilgewater cutlass
rageblade
upgrade into gunblade

the rest I haven't figured out.

Clue

07-19-2012

6 pairs of boots

Vencarlo Barsavi

07-19-2012

i have been trying jungle, building lantern, zerkers greaves, wits end, and then mallet. I have lost both games i played though, even though on hit seems to do well and I have good damage output.

BeatRushVII

07-19-2012

im fairly sure trinity force in involved

Clubbems

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

I still like building her as AP, but she's so squishy that once her ult's shield is gone you die instantly.
When you do build her as AP (You should probably still jungle) get DFG, Lichbane, Rabadons, and tanky from then on out. Your goal in life is to flank, and then drop DFG+ULT+E+Q and then get the hell out. If done right and the enemy doesn't have banshees, instant death. Voidstaff if you have to. Her ulti+DFG combo is 60% someone's max HP unmitigated.

trollasaurus92

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffum View Post
I still like building her as AP, but she's so squishy that once her ult's shield is gone you die instantly.
When you do build her as AP (You should probably still jungle) get DFG, Lichbane, Rabadons, and tanky from then on out. Your goal in life is to flank, and then drop DFG+ULT+E+Q and then get the hell out. If done right and the enemy doesn't have banshees, instant death. Voidstaff if you have to. Her ulti+DFG combo is 60% someone's max HP unmitigated.
mmm i used to use old eve ap this sounds nice

ColossusCrusher

07-19-2012

If going AD, Wriggle's + Mobility Boots + Sheen and then whatever you need. Those items alone make her tear through the jungle in no time at all.

Raamroc

07-19-2012

a Dethfire Grasp, Void Staff, and Deathcap are what i go for on her and boots of course

fiendlord

07-19-2012

I've been doing fairly well with cloth armor 5 pots, get boots, razor, finish boots (2/5 boots), finish wriggles, then go trinity force starting with the sheen. After this her build is pretty flexible but I generally go mostly AD. I don't even jungle that often and she just rips things apart for me.