10 minute surrender time needed for rift

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M0nkeyM4n

07-20-2012

I actually think its better when the other team gets ahead by 10 kills. Then they get cocky and think they can take on team 1v5 snd then we come back for the victory. And 10 min surrender is ok if you havr had 1 afk from begining and bot adc is 1/7/0 and aupport is 1/6/0 before 10 mins

Treza

07-20-2012

well 3/9 isnt a big deal sometimes what happens when a team has a lot of kills early is they actually get caught up in ganking and become underleveled. one time my team was down in kills like 3/20 and it was still really early like 15 minutes in and then i check their levels and theyre all atleast 1 level behind their respective lane partners and their cs was well behind what it should have been at the time. spending alot of time in random bushes will get you kills but a kills worth of gold is only slightly more than a wave of minions.. if you let 2 minion waves die to a tower to get that kill you actually lost gold and a big chunk of exp

still would like some early surrenders maybe if someone has disconnected a surrender can automatically be put through regardless of the game length or if a player reaches 10 deaths before the 20 minute mark.. ive seen it

??? ???

07-20-2012

hmmmm.... if your team's top is jax and AD for Vayne. Mid for Kathus.... u probably win...

Treza

07-20-2012

also another thing to factor is shutdown bonuses are fairly significant! the enemy team has 9 kills and yours has 3, what if all 3 of your kills were shutdowns?

their 9 kills is 9x 250 or less which is 2250 and your 3 kills could be 3x250 +3x400 which 1950. being down by 6 kills could be a difference of just 300 gold

OriginalJack

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimjimo10 View Post
Why not just make a surrender option at the start of the game?
Naw it should be at champ select? Before the game starts it should bring up a surrender vote.

Windriker

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by *******pirate View Post
if the score is 3/9 for one team to the other, it's obviously over and one sided. can we please get a surrender time for this. most people get re queued within 1 minute anyway.
that is absolutely the most blank bleepity bleeping bleep **** ive ever heard in my life that downright pissed me off grow some balls you quiter wow that kind of attitude needs to be removed from the leauge

Tavilicious

07-20-2012

mid-late game is where comebacks happen

extra: me and a friend ended a game in 19:48. So CLOSE to 10 minutes :3