Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A question about Nidalee

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morrowynds

07-19-2012

Is Nidalee viable with a jungle build of some sort? i want to try something new.

VyCMA1800

07-19-2012

i tried it once for fun and managed to clear it without dieing, but her pre 6 ganks are worse than morde's and post 6 she still doesnt do that much. Combined with her pre 6 clearing problems she is really is an awful jungler even for something fun

WuXian

07-20-2012

just dont...I would rather go with an AD build with promote and counter jungle when the top lane is pushed and Nidalee has cougar...at least that is what I do 0.0

Sneaky Nidalee

07-20-2012

This^ But from an extensive nid player, ap will be tricky to pull off pre 6 if you dont have armor runes. One big thing, just spear *****, its what she does, go to the turret and camp them with spears, at the least it hurts their cs.