Best ways to get IP and RP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Throne Of Hecate

07-19-2012

I know you get ip from playing the game, and i'm pretty sure you can only get rp from buying it with real money. But i would like to know which game modes give the MOST ip. the game time length? enemy champions? does is count how many enemy units you destroy? etc.

Mango027

07-19-2012

the biggest factors are game length and win/loss. other factors do not matter, having an hour long game where you went 0/12/2 and only got 5 turrets but still won will get you more IP than a game where you went 21/3/10 destroyed all turrets in 30 minutes and won. most game modes will average the same IP. some say dominion is the fastest IP builder because of the dominion bonus. but this is only the case if you play a lot of games in a short amount of time. otherwise stay away from bots game after level 10 if you want IP fast. A PvP loss will eventually become worth as much, if not more, than a bots win. Also, remember that first win of the day.

TL;DR - play games, have fun, get IP

Judas Priest

07-19-2012

What does "TL;DR" mean?

Something Snazzy

07-19-2012

I found the best way to rack up IP without spending much money is to buy the double IP buff for a few days and spend a weekend doing nothing but playing League. For the cost of a few Mountain Dews and Skittles (and a weekend of your life), you can rack up ridiculous amounts of IP.

The most time effective way is to just play normal games every day until you get the first win of the day.

LK Archon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padre Judas View Post
What does "TL;DR" mean?
Too Long; Didn't read

Its basically a shortened version of what the person just said