Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Institutes Grand Ballroom (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

07-19-2012

Phantom watches from a distance, only to see his friend Blackheart walk towards Shaco.

B: "Clown you must surely "jest" if you think this is funny."

SorakaxWarwick

07-19-2012

"Indeed, Sona can provide the music that I would like to have in our dance. Can't leave things with him unfinished after all!"

Soraka crosses her arms while nodding in agreement to Poppy.

Ask Nunu

07-19-2012

Nunu nodded with a smile"Yeah that a great plan Poppy.Though I have to admit I am not the best dancer in the world."He pointed at Willump."Might even be worse than this guy."Willump pointed at himself in surprise, then thought about the idea of the yeti dancing and shrugged."

Trol0lol0loll

07-19-2012

Shaco bursts into a fit of giggles as the room reacts to his exploding clone trick, ALWAYS a lovely party flavor! And a show stopper, he's slaughtered countless of people with that one ability alone, and it NEVER gets old!

"Oh what's with all the long faces? I'm not here to kill any of you... or am I? I think I have a contract for more than half of the people in this room, true, but I'm CRAZY, not stupid! I'm not going to try and cut one of your heads off when there are so many of you gathered in one place, OH no I'd prefer to wait until you are all sleeping before I do that! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Shaco suddenly twirls his daggers in his fingers, then tosses them into the air, Juggling the blades next to Mordekaiser. "That's what I like about you tin-man! You don't scare easily, you're a unique one! I LOVE having some variation in my work! Oh but I'm not TRYING to scare you, I'm just being myself! Your good ol' pal Shaco!"

Shaco giggles as he grins up at Mord. "Oh I'm a mortal to you? Does that mean you think I'm human? You know Heimderdinger doesn't think I am... I think Katarina and Talon think I am, so does Garen! Skarner thinks I'm not though, and Malphite and Vlad think I'm not human either, so many stories, so many options, so many possibilities." Shaco bursts into a fit of giggles, "Why spoil it with something as boring as the truth?"

"Besides! I'm not here to scare you, oh no! I just want an autograph!"

He... could be telling the truth... Shaco's insane in every meaning of the word, so his wants and desires seems to change every day.

Iron Ambássador

07-19-2012

"I can't say I'm that good at it either Nunu. I have not had much time to practice dancing, I am always busy with duties at the Embassy, League matches or keeping my blacksmithing skills up to par." Poppy looks at Willump, nodding towards him. "Besides, I've seen Willump's dance moves on the Fields. They are not that bad."

The Cryophoenix

07-19-2012

Quote:
Iron Ambássador:
((Anivia, one lil' detail. Bandle City does not have a G in it :P ))

"I would be honored to give you a tour Anivia, whenever my schedule allows it." Poppy crosses her arms, looking over to Shaco. "And I know what you mean Nunu. The Jester is disturbing. However, once things calm down, perhaps we could show what this room is for. I am fairly certain that the Maven would be happy to give us some music." She looks over to Nunu.

(( Oh sorry about that, I always seem to have that problem when it comes to spelling Bandle City, I keep thinking it's Bangle for some reason. XD ))

Anivia nods her head down at Poppy, "I would love to know more about the Yordles at any opportunity, you are all such an interesting yet charming species... your kind would have be very popular on my home world, we Phoenixes tend to adore watching over a species as kind as yours."

Ask Mordekaiserr

07-19-2012

Quote:
Trol0lol0loll:
Shaco bursts into a fit of giggles as the room reacts to his exploding clone trick, ALWAYS a lovely party flavor! And a show stopper, he's slaughtered countless of people with that one ability alone, and it NEVER gets old!

"Oh what's with all the long faces? I'm not here to kill any of you... or am I? I think I have a contract for more than half of the people in this room, true, but I'm CRAZY, not stupid! I'm not going to try and cut one of your heads off when there are so many of you gathered in one place, OH no I'd prefer to wait until you are all sleeping before I do that! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Shaco suddenly twirls his daggers in his fingers, then tosses them into the air, Juggling the blades next to Mordekaiser. "That's what I like about you tin-man! You don't scare easily, you're a unique one! I LOVE having some variation in my work! Oh but I'm not TRYING to scare you, I'm just being myself! Your good ol' pal Shaco!"

Shaco giggles as he grins up at Mord. "Oh I'm a mortal to you? Does that mean you think I'm human? You know Heimderdinger doesn't think I am... I think Katarina and Talon think I am, so does Garen! Skarner thinks I'm not though, and Malphite and Vlad think I'm not human either, so many stories, so many options, so many possibilities." Shaco bursts into a fit of giggles, "Why spoil it with something as boring as the truth?"

"Besides! I'm not here to scare you, oh no! I just want an autograph!"

He... could be telling the truth... Shaco's insane in every meaning of the word, so his wants and desires seems to change every day.

"A rock, puddle, and an insect say you're not human, hm? What excellent recommendations. What would you even want me to autograph?" Mordekaiser almost sounded bored, but there was some faint trace of exasperation in his voice.

The Cryophoenix

07-19-2012

Anivia also turns to nod down at Nunu and Willump, "I mean every word, you two will grow into fine adults."

TheShadowOfChaos

07-19-2012

Blackheart walks up to Mordekaiser.

B: "How is the party coming along, Mordekaiser? Besides Shaco."

Trol0lol0loll

07-19-2012

"NO NOT YOURS!" Shaco screams, his eyes burning with madness... before he vanishes in another cloud of smoke, and re-appears next to Sona, his hand resting on her shoulder and a sharp object held tightly in his other hand.

A brief moment passes before Shaco holds out the object in his hand for Sona to see, a large pen, not a dagger thankfully. "The lovely maiden! I just want one quick signature and I'll leave your little party, so you can go back to living your mundane lives! Hee~hee~hee."

Shaco steps in front of Sona, holding out the pen and withdrawing a small purple and black book with a strange silver symbol engraved into the cover, he flicks open the book before flipping it to a blank page and holding it out to Sona. "One quick signature and I'm gone for the rest of the day, how about it?"