Ask Karma

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskMadmanMundo

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask KarmÓ View Post
(( oh lord, don't throw that thing at me.))
"Yes, a suitcase can't always handle everything for you. Consider getting a more animate negotiator Mundo, to handle the more strenuous side of business so you can focus on important affairs."

She holds up her fans, looking slightly distressed.

"Its just an idea."
"And you offered? Mundo confused, no one willingly works for him...oh... forget he said that."

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
"And you offered? Mundo confused, no one willingly works for him...oh... forget he said that."
((Lol, must edit))
"There's a first time for anything, isn't there? New possibilities, new sources of income, ways to find better stock prices..... She rambles on passionately for a few moments.

"I am merely suggesting you find someone to help you."

AskMadmanMundo

07-19-2012

"...So your willing to help the man who more then likely funded part of the Ionian invasion?"

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

07-19-2012

She frowns at the mention of the invasion

"As Soraka says, "heal your burdens". Though you may have funded this, forgiveness is given by those with the capacity to live and let live. What has happened, has happened, and though much hardship has happened in those times, Ionia has persevered, becoming stronger than before."

She pauses, closing her eyes briefly before opening them with a renewed visage of calm.

Let bygones be bygones, hm?

AskMadmanMundo

07-19-2012

Mundo let's out a long sigh looking defeated.

"What's a bygone?"

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

07-19-2012

Karma breaks out into a smile.

"Oh Mundo, it simply means to leave the matter at least, don't aggravate old scars, so to speak."

AskMadmanMundo

07-19-2012

Mundo frowns.

"Now Mundo feel stupid...Is this what Jayce feels like all the time?..."

SorakaxWarwick

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask KarmÓ View Post
Namaste Void Walker.

"The void is a place filled with horrors we should have never encountered, this, however does not mean it should be destroyed, in a philosophical sense. "

"I believe that the void ultimately represents chaos, and, for the balance, chaos and order must co-exist, each trying to gain a hand over the other, but never succeeding."

"My "Stance" on the void is neutrality. If those that live in it wish to leave our world alone, we reciprocate. If they try to destroy us, we have the right to do anything necessary to survive."

Hmm, an odd question to ask, but i will try to answer your question.

"Anything that happens, happens for a reason, like the course of a river, always moving, changing paths. Like the river, i move along in life, experiencing both hardships and happiness with the same temperament, always flowing through or around events. Balance is adapting to your situation, without forcing the situation to adapt to you."
"That's my philosophy entirely! The stars have taught me to cherish balance over everything else. Let me give you one of my many blessings: May you be forever cherished by the stars."

Soraka gives Karma the warm smile that she usually reserves for good or close friends.

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

07-19-2012

She briefly bows toward Soraka.

"Soraka, as one of the leading figures in Ionia, your presence is always appreciated, thank you for your blessing."

"We must discuss current events over tea someday, wouldn't you agree?"

SorakaxWarwick

07-19-2012

Soraka bows in return.

"Oh yes, tea would be nice! There's something that I've been meaning to talk to you about...," she says with hesitation in her voice.