Irelia + spell vamp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

07-19-2012

I thought was a brilliant combo. Hextech gunblade core item right? 25%+20 on champs on her ult, 26+15 per auto. but her hiten style doesnt proc spellvamp, and i think it really should.

please riot make her w proc spell vamp?

Yook

07-19-2012

her ult gives reduced % on her spell vamp because its multitarget. It would work well with her q i believe tho

Gimia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

On hit effects don't proc spell vamp and that includes on hit items and champion abilities such as Teemo Toxic Shot.

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunxor View Post
her ult gives reduced % on her spell vamp because its multitarget. It would work well with her q i believe tho
the wholething? q damage, regular auto, and triforce proc? its still a lot on her ult, 25% for champs, plus... i guess its 6 and a bit, but four shots. forgot about that thanks.

NadalKenlyl

07-19-2012

Her q is lifesteal, doesnt proc spellvamp IIRC.

I AM EXCELLENT

07-19-2012

Q does not proc spell vamp. It is an autoattack modifier and therefore only gains from lifesteal effects.

W's (Hiten Style) active is an on-hit effect and thus will not proc spell vamp.

E is a single target spell and will gain full effects of spell vamp.

R will gain 33% effectiveness from spell vamp, but nothing from any lifesteal effects because it's just a physical damage nuke.

YuriKitten

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunxor View Post
Her Q procs on-hit effects, so no spellvamp. Would proc the lifesteal, though. Spellvamp would only be proc'd by her ult and her E, and only her E would give the full amount automatically.

Her ult will give 1/3rd of her spellvamp % per target hit by each blade. If you're hitting 8 targets (say, a champ and a minion wave) with 20% spellvamp, that'd actually give you 52.8% of the damage to a single target per blade, so it's not necessarily a bad idea.

Emaílsupport

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimia View Post
On hit effects don't proc spell vamp and that includes on hit items and champion abilities such as Teemo Toxic Shot.
Kassadin's W procs spell vamp.

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I AM EXCELLENT View Post
Q does not proc spell vamp. It is an autoattack modifier and therefore only gains from lifesteal effects.

W's (Hiten Style) active is an on-hit effect and thus will not proc spell vamp.

E is a single target spell and will gain full effects of spell vamp.

R will gain 33% effectiveness from spell vamp, but nothing from any lifesteal effects because it's just a physical damage nuke.
thank you for the q clarification. I just want her w to be an exception to the usual on hit = no spell vamp, like jax and kassadin

Xanthalis

07-19-2012

Hextech is too expensive for how much (how little really) it benefits Irelia. The AD is good, the AP is decent, but the lifesteal and spellvamp aren't worth the price of the item.