Stuck at 33% download on new patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malachi Dori

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

Since the new patch my download is stuck at 33%. The bottom bar appears to be downloading with flashes of the different things its DLing, but there is never any progress. I tried restarting computer, restarting League, and repairing the game but I am still stuck on 33%.
Any help would be greatly appreciated! =)

Luckmaster7

07-19-2012

same here i dont know :/ whats going on i tried everything lol

Malachi Dori

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

please help

Malachi Dori

07-19-2012

This isn't the first time I've had a problem with the patches. They are more frequnet then they used to be. I am disappointed that we are always left to figure out these bugs and porblems ourselves. It seems pointless to post bugs in these forums as I never get a reply or a fix suggestion.

This forum might as well be a journal where I'm writing to myself and end up having to fix these problems caused by your patches by myslef yet again. =(

Vyllen

07-19-2012

Same problem, unable to patch. It takes forever.

Malachi Dori

07-19-2012

bump

Gazillex

Malachi Dori

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazillex View Post
Thanks man. I'm trying this out now. The DL speed on the patch is progressing now but at a SUPER slow rate. I appreciate you taking the time to help. I'll post back if this works. =)

Necroker

07-20-2012

please comment if you served

Luckmaster7

07-20-2012

didnt work finish fl and nothing .. wonder if anyone has anther way to update