Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Tournament] Hello! I'm here to introduce the League's Cup and Legend's Cup

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoMuneyMoProblem

07-19-2012

Hi guys! I'm here to announce the new tournaments hosted by True Elo gaming community League Cup will focus on teams below the Gold rating (<1520) while the Legend Cup will be open to all teams. Again, teams of any elos can sign up for the Legend Cup!!

Format is simple.

- Eight teams for both tournaments
- Games played on Summoner's Rift
- Round Robin style
- Five starters and three subs
- Single elimination, bo1 for Round Robin
- Single elimination, bo3 for rounds thereafter
- Thinking about adding a loser's round robin bracket but that'll be official when I make my mind up
- Note the elo requirement for League Cup [<1520 elo]
- Please be level 30
- Round Robin will take place next Saturday, July 28th and further rounds will take place on Sunday, July 29th

Registering is easy too.
- Please email [email]trueelo@gmail.com[/email] stating which cup you are participating in in the subject line. In the email please state your team name, five starters and three subs.
- Teams will be selected based on the time they submit the email (the earlier the better)

All five starters on the 1st place team will each receive a $10 RP card. I applied for the Riot pool and they said I need to apply a month beforehand. Please sign up anyway! It should be a lot of fun regardless.

I will let you guys know who made it in the tournament. Stay updated with the brand new Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/trueelogaming If you have any questions please feel free to ask in the comments or through email. Email again is [email]trueelo@gmail.com[/email]

EDIT: Format
EDIT2: All five starters on the 1st place team will each receive a $10 RP card.