Twisted Treeline reset?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Chaingang

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
Thanks for the report, we are working on a fix for this issue. This is a display problem in the client.
Please fix ASAP. This is important to us TT players.

Soft Tortoise

07-22-2012

Yea idk if its making the pick for my teams worse but i have had some really bad players on my team in the solo cue
AKA- "I just saved you w heal and killed the Olaf that was destroying you but you told me i just kill stealed you....how is that a ks?"
"Wait now your telling me is a ks because i got him after he was far out of your range and you didnt even get an assist for the kill because you never even hit him?"
Oh its also a ks when i kill him before you can hit him w your ult and once again you didnt even get an assist for it.....yeah ive had some poor players to say the least.

Riddíck

07-23-2012

FINALLY A RED POSTS SOMETHING... my 1228 wins are displayed as 8.

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft Tortoise View Post
Yea idk if its making the pick for my teams worse but i have had some really bad players on my team in the solo cue
AKA- "I just saved you w heal and killed the Olaf that was destroying you but you told me i just kill stealed you....how is that a ks?"
"Wait now your telling me is a ks because i got him after he was far out of your range and you didnt even get an assist for the kill because you never even hit him?"
Oh its also a ks when i kill him before you can hit him w your ult and once again you didnt even get an assist for it.....yeah ive had some poor players to say the least.
I've had this experience too, only I was premade and we were screwing around in normals because I had 1000+ ping. We are getting total stomps every game. Our AP is averaging 20 kills :/

Anak1n 5kywalk3r

07-24-2012

Good thing is that I only play TT when with my friends, so never really had problem with matching teammates

HayabusaZero

07-25-2012

Any news about this?

DamageUSMC

07-25-2012

I <3 Reds.

TrolololTheTroll

07-25-2012

@riot, please don't reset. I was~ .500 before anyways and now my since 14-4 records look better

Gladator

07-25-2012

Still has not be fixed yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadeykris

07-25-2012

sadface.