Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Buf Splat every game since patch!?!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TypicalCanadian

07-19-2012

Anyone else having this problem?! Since the patch went live I can't spectate, join a custom or regular game without a bug splat. . . Just wanted to see if anyone else had the same problem, or knows of a way to deal with it.

TypicalCanadian

07-19-2012

Wow, proof read much? . . . by Buf I CLEARLY meant Bug ~_~

timtwins

07-19-2012

I had a similar problem but it only happened some of the time. I used the repair function, didnt help. I tried updating graphics drivers/cards didnt help. I tried all of the recommended things and nothing fixed it. I finally just had to send my dxdiag, redlogs, and process list to customer support to see what was going wrong.

Jilluck

07-19-2012

Are you running LoL Replay? I used to get bug splats all the time after patches while running that un-updated.

Arcaness

07-19-2012

I've been getting it far more often since the last patch. Game ends, no results screen, just bug splat. In the middle of a dominion match....crash....bug splat. I've used the repair tool as well. It seems to just happen whenever it wants. It's never two games in a row.

TypicalCanadian

07-19-2012

Not running LoL Replay anymore, still crashing :/

@Timtwins - Have you heard back from customer support?

timtwins

07-19-2012

I heard back once when they posted the generic response for anyone with bugsplat issues. They gave me a checklist to do and make sure it was fixed. The checklist (https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20739888-bug-splat) didnt work so I had to ask them again. It's been a little over a day since I asked them so I should be hearing back shortly.

TypicalCanadian

07-19-2012

Cool, thanks Tim. I'll try the same, see if I can't get this worked out.

LAZORKITTEH

07-19-2012

I had the issue's up untill I couldn't log in anymore. I just downloaded and installed the game again and I still can't login

halo123chase123

07-20-2012

Quote:
Jilluck:
Are you running LoL Replay? I used to get bug splats all the time after patches while running that un-updated.

what is lol replay?