Whats up with the inbalance in the Ninja Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxRegretsxX

09-07-2010

Okie Dont get me wrong... this ISNT a post saying OMFG BUFF KENNEN HE MUST BE OVERPOWERED....

kennen after the buffs recieved is now a Viable and fun champion to play... My only issue is... Hes the most Expensive Ninja and is out classed by Akali by atleast double-triple...

He can stun 1-2 times very easily this does give kennen Viability also makes him more use to a team then before... but compared to akali Hes a Fly.... Akali and Kennen should be on balanced scales..

im not saying akali and kennen should have the same amount of burst damage that'd be unfair as kennen has stun capabilitys and akali has no CC this would cause kennen to out class akali...

What im saying is... modify kennens burst damage alittle OR give him alittle more capability in another area... Make kennen atleast a decent fight for akali... unlike he is now... for a 6300 champions Kennen shouldnt be a tier 2 champion... if your paying more for a champion He should be atleast tier 1... i mean... im a great beleiver of having everyone balanced im not telling you riot to Make kennen Strongest champion ever and unable to kill.... what im saying is Scale him alittle so he can be a tier 1 champion Like akali... and make him alittle better so He can defend himself against other ninjas in the game...

and for all the people who are going to respond to this saying im just another begger for a overpowered champion or i want my main champion to be stronger then everyone else...I dont want that at all... overpowered champions bore me i like a champion i have to learn to be great with and has a equal chance of being killed to killing his opponant i just think kennen by rights should be tier 1 considering how much more you pay for him then akali....

Kennen has such great potiential to be a loved champion by ALOT of players in LoL And atleast half my friends on a teamspeak i am on Say they love kennens abilities and how he fights they just dont want to be spending maximum prices for a tier 2 champion when theres akali who Outclasses kennen on mostly all scales and is half the price of kennen..

Aralonde

09-07-2010

AKali and Kennen can't really be compared. One is a high mobillity caster, and the other is a hybrid blink assassin. Instead you should be comparing Kennen to other casters and Akali to other blink assassins.

Brassherald

09-07-2010

I agree Kennen needs more burst damage, but not because he costs so many points, its because he is not a great burst champion and his stun is very short.

FighterMageThief

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2010

I think Kennen, if played well, is a FREAKIN' FANTASTIC mass disrupter, and that's primarily where I believe his strengths lie. However, I do think that he needs JUST A BIT more strength. Jolly good, sir, jolly good.

A Retarded Clown

09-07-2010

first of all...isn't a kennen a she? u knw..squeaky voice, purple pajamas and all? On top of that...kennen seems pretty darn balanced to me..her AoE and harass potential make her really hard to kill. Basically...if I'm a carry WW with decent items..I can tell kennen to go and ult into the middle of them (shes not fed) then follow up with ult on their carry then decimate rest....and get an ace easily, Her constant damage and burst + stuns totally destroy their team and bring them to the 'cleaning up phase' much faster.

Brassherald

09-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daethr View Post
first of all...isn't a kennen a she? u knw..squeaky voice, purple pajamas and all? On top of that...kennen seems pretty darn balanced to me..her AoE and harass potential make her really hard to kill. Basically...if I'm a carry WW with decent items..I can tell kennen to go and ult into the middle of them (shes not fed) then follow up with ult on their carry then decimate rest....and get an ace easily, Her constant damage and burst + stuns totally destroy their team and bring them to the 'cleaning up phase' much faster.
Kennen was born in Bandle City and it is said that in his first living moments he bolted first from the womb and second from the midwife who delivered him.

You fail... can't take the rest of your post seriously.

MOE GETS HOES

09-07-2010

Problem one: Costs too many IP points
Solution: Buy RP

Problem two: (According to your argument) Because he costs so many IP points, he should be OP, or at least as close to possible as OP. Because he is not OP and rather balanced, he should cost less IP.
Solution: Buy RP.

Kennen is a GREAT champion when coupled with Amumu (and a few others). I think people still haven't unlocked the full potential of the tiny ninja. Definitely my favorite champ in the game.