Ancient Power Awakens with Mythic Cassiopeia

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moses

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

No skill changes SADFACE

SmallPeach

07-19-2012

I am the fan of Cass; however, this skin can not meet what I want. Come on, it's Medusa who has snakes all over her head but not Athena.

Nikfighter

07-19-2012

This just doesn't like right for Cass...

Zeninth

07-19-2012

Skin is nice. But not good enough imo to buy for the standards. Would have preferred to keep the Hellenic wardrobe, human skin, but have moving snakes as hair. Also wanted all her spells to have new particle effects compared to the previous skins and not just an adjustment to her ulti. Good skin, just not good enough to buy for me.

eiwfahasdbjhdhdr

07-19-2012

finally a new cass skin i like the ultimate animations but i'm saving for new champ

Eletale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

I never thought I'd live enough to see a new Cassiopeia skin.

Xesante

07-19-2012

You guys are insane, I love this skin lol. She needed a skin like this; and it's probably one of the few skins that looks good in game..

AndovarEdoras

07-19-2012

Should still have snakes for hair...

Sokar468

07-19-2012

I never understood why people were so obsessed over wanting a Medusa skin for Cassiopeia. Just seemed too obvious and trite, and there is supposed to be a seductiveness to Cassie that a traditional Medusa skin wouldn't retain. I really like this skin and the direction they went with the design, good job Riot.

It's just unfortunate that I'm still attached to my Siren skin. =/

dotaoflegends

07-19-2012

this is great