Ancient Power Awakens with Mythic Cassiopeia

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uroboros

07-21-2012

So, one thing would have made this worth getting for me. I mean, it's not hard. She's based off of Medusa. She turns people into stone. Where are the snakes on her head? That would have made the difference, I think. Right now, just "meh".

Add snakes = Truly Mythic.

DevastatoRxXx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2012

I bought this skin, her ult looks AMAZING & its a PERFECT skin for cassio.
Its like playing with a goddess!!!

GreatJob Riot keep it up ~_^

Nessasaur

07-23-2012

It would have been cool if for her ult she turned into medusa.....

LadyMoonsong

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WellsBeilgo View Post
I agree.But then again Im highly critical of skins because Im vain as #*@^ and only play champions that aesthetically appeal to me. I also agree with everyone saying SNAKES:THEY MUST BE ON HER HEAD. I think they could have made that sexy, Instead of making her look like a classic roman goddess with a snake tail, since Medusa is not, and never was a God; she was Zeus's mistresses and then Hera punished her making her ulgy/snake like.
Medusa also wasn't a goddess, however Echidna was being half-nymph and half-snake in form. The half-female half-serpent themes pop up a lot in mythology, Medusa is just one small specific example people tend to get hung up on.

TsGirl

07-29-2012

Personally I love Greek mythology so I adore this. They really highlighted the Greek style in celebration of LoL Greece. I don't know why people are upset ^^; What would people have preferred to celebrate the launch? I think it's perfect. ^^ Almost reminds me of the goddess Enyo, Greek goddess of war.

Edit: Also, in the earlier translations concerning Medusa, she was not transformed by anyone, but born a gorgon, sister to Stheno, and Euryale. And LadyMoonSong makes an excellent point that Echidna the mother of all monsters was in fact this way. But after all is said and done this skin was in celebration of the LoL Greece release so they focused on Greek style ^^ nothing wrong with that.

SorionHex

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene Imori View Post
I cant believe this is the skin Cass gets after all this time. Horrible.

There are so many awesome concepts out there and instead we get her recolored with a white cloth and some leaves on her head.

All of her skins get updated particles.

Edit: All the people down-voting me obviously never saw other concepts such as Lion-dance Cass. For all the potential Cass has for amazing skins this is just bland.
What the HELL does Lion-dance Cass have to do with the release of the Greek <-- Server?