Ancient Power Awakens with Mythic Cassiopeia

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Troy L Jenkins

07-19-2012

HELLO RIOT

Quit releasing more skins for champions that already have a ton. What the heck.

Also, Twisted Treeline exists, do something.

zzCitizen

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene Imori View Post
I cant believe this is the skin Cass gets after all this time. Horrible.

There are so many awesome concepts out there and instead we get her recolored with a white cloth and some leaves on her head.

All of her skins get updated particles.

Edit: All the people down-voting me obviously never saw other concepts such as Lion-dance Cass. For all the potential Cass has for amazing skins this is just bland.

Agreed. Cass was already obviously Medusa, so wtf is RIOT wasting time on this **** and Pixar beefcake male champs when need need moar monsterrrrrs.

Love Insanity

07-19-2012

Lazily made skin, you guys need a five year old in production bc your imagination is getting stale.

ProfChaos

07-19-2012

She got a pretty good Ult off there

MTaur

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Spiral View Post
HELLO RIOT

Quit releasing more skins for champions that already have a ton. What the heck.
HELLO TROY

Um, this is her first post-release skin EVAR. What the heck.

DoomScar

07-19-2012

Quote:
All the people down-voting me obviously never saw other concepts such as Lion-dance Cass.
Uhh, you got downvoted because you can't appreciate sh*t. This skin looks amazing and if you're gonna be Mr. Robert DOWNey Jr. over here, just step the f*k back.

The skin is hands down amazing. Hair is fabulous. Screw off haters.

Gene Imori

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomScar View Post
Uhh, you got downvoted because you can't appreciate sh*t. This skin looks amazing and if you're gonna be Mr. Robert DOWNey Jr. over here, just step the f*k back.

The skin is hands down amazing. Hair is fabulous. Screw off haters.
No it doesnt. You are blind.

DoomScar

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by idyemyhairbrown View Post
Yikes. Not my cup of tea. The one cool thing about Cass is she is a monster - making her look like a human kind of robs her of that.

For what its worth - the detail is superb and your team clearly put in a lot of effort into making another high quality skin.
She's still human even if she's cursed. So basically 50% monster and 50% human can still look human.

And also, Cassiopeia is that kind of character that even though she looks ugly she tries her best to look attractive.

Majin Bl3u

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OM View Post
"Isn't the point of a skin to make the champion look different?" makes sense, but the sad robot Amumu skin example was just retarded.. a monster and a human are basically opposites, that's what he was getting at, you just threw out some random skin that made a champion different.
First off awesome name, me and my friends say BOOM all the time when we play lol.

2ndly, i fail to see why my example is irrelevant, you don't really give any reasons why it isn't applicable, you just called it retarded. Unfortunately that's not a very good argument. My argument is simply that because this is a skin, there is no reason she CAN'T look more human, and less monster like. Just like theres no reason amumu can't look like a robot.

DoomScar

07-19-2012

Quote:
No it doesnt. You are blind.
... and this is why we can't have good arguments these days.