Ask Cho'gath or (The Runic Prison)

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Chogath

07-19-2012

((Taking over the Ask Cho'gath thread as the log thread said this one was available. Also know this is also a prisonish RP I expect that champions that are prisoners of the league would know each other better then most. )

You are beckoned into a dark room with a chair sitting in a dim spotlight. In front of this chair is a Gigantic cage with bars nearly as big as tree trunks. You are motioned inside by an Adjudicator and given two minutes.You take a seat in the laid out chair. You try to peer into the cage but see nothing. Then a terrible booming voice echos throughout the chamber shaking your very bones.

"They send another to me. Tell me, are you a summoner like the others pretending to know power? I ask only because they tend to taste better than others."

((EDIT: Curse typos))

Ask Fizz

07-19-2012

Cho'Gath, I should let you know there's an idiot coming your way. Maybe you can finally meet someone dumber than you.

Dear Chogath

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
Cho'Gath, I should let you know there's an idiot coming your way. Maybe you can finally meet someone dumber than you.
"Your glibness shows your own ignorance annoying fish creature. Come closer to the bars so that I might eliminate your pathetic species altogether." Cho'gath roars and presses himself against his cage producing a loud groan sound as the runic metal shook from the force of the impact.

AskKarthus

07-19-2012

What sort of magic does your kind use?

Weenie Lord Shen

07-19-2012

Hey Cho', you sure you don't live under a bed? Can't be that bad right?

Also how does your rupture and vorpal spikes work?

DoktorRepulsor

07-19-2012

((btw cho gath, trying being a bit more chuthulu like, also, here's some information you should know.
Annie is currently posseed by Origin, Omen, void lord, is dead (im pretty sure), Echidna, your sister is missing (chaos incarnate), your brother, Ere'Koj, is trapped in a cube, Cho gath once had fizz- like creatures as slaves, he view's kog maw as a broken weapon that needs to be fixed, and he is a horrifying being overall ))

TeoLeif

07-19-2012

Hey Cho'Gath, have you ever eaten a yordle before? And if you have what did it taste like?

Dear Chogath

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
What sort of magic does your kind use?
Cho'gath sees the little fish man leave and no sooner had he done so did another come. Cho'gath had an idea who this being was before looking at them as the unmistakable smell of rotting flesh wafted from them. Cho'gath heard the lich speak to him in his raspy voice and, if such a thing is possible, smiled at the question.

"There is no magic amongst the Voidborn lich. Your puny world defines the unnatural and strange as magic; yet in the Void all things are the same. Would you call the air you once breathed magic? You see only the designed abilities given to us by our father, our creator. For there is no unnaturality or strange in the void. Every crevice....every pit... every consumed realm is made the same.Direction and time are meaningless words to a Voidborn for every year, can be an eon or a second, every direction is forward and back. This is the void in its 'natural' state.I doubt even one such as you could fully understand given your inferior nature."

Before Karthus could respond the Adjudicator came in and motioned to his wrist. His time was up, but to Cho'gath's dismay another annoyance came in afterwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3324 View Post
Hey Cho', you sure you don't live under a bed? Can't be that bad right?

Also how does your rupture and vorpal spikes work?

Cho'gath shifts his massive form, bringing his terrible head to the edge of his cage and putting his eyes upon the summoner glowing eerily green amongst the darkness

You're jokes are amusing mortal, but let me tell you one of mine before answering your inane question. If I live under your bed... who then do you suppose lives under your children's? A voidling perhaps? Kog'maw? Cho'gath laughs at his own joke despite himself. When he finishes he looks back down to the summoner.

Your question however, is fairly simple summoner. My attacks are manifestations of my will. They come into being to rend my enemies asunder.

Seemingly satisfied the summoner left only to be replaced by another one with a much more amusing question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Hey Cho'Gath, have you ever eaten a yordle before? And if you have what did it taste like?
I have in fact devoured a few Yordles in my time beyond this cage. They scream very loudly when you first chomp into their flesh. After the second bite however, there is nothing but silence. I do seek to personally end a few more Yordles since being imprisoned here and as for how they taste...Cho'gath chuckles. They taste like human.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

(( PS:I know how Cho'Gath responds to things, by listening to him myself and through Nulllight's imprisonment, Cho'Gath is much more violent than how you are interpurting him...but I'm asked Cho'Gath...and he is "Pleased" at how you are responding to these questions. Don't screw it up and become like Nulllight. ))

TeoLeif

07-19-2012

Teo backs away, starting to feel a little nervous near the caged being.

"Um... that's nice to know. So do you have any particular yordle in mind...that you would like to end, that is?"

12345 ... 6